Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #756 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

With Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry Anti-Chip Top Coat, you can dry any nail colour in 30 seconds. No chipping or fading for up to 10 days! With its exclusive acrylic polymer complex, this top coat dries any nail colour in 30 seconds. The Anti-Chip Top Coat includes double UV filters that shield manicure from fading and discolouring. Visit sallyhansen.com for more info.

December 09, 2016

Love this top coat! Speeds up the nail polish drying time so much. I can usually start doing things with my hands about a minute or two after applying this top coat. Gives a nice shine as well.

November 11, 2016

I love this top coat! It dries my nails really quickly and gives a good protective layer and a lot of shine. I find when I use this product I have similar results to getting a gel manicure. I have used it over many different brands of nail polish and have had great results.

June 21, 2016

A good quality top coat that isn't to pricey. I really like how it dries pretty quick and feels like you had your nails dried for a day already. Lasts long enough. Over all a good product.

April 23, 2016

This needs to be in everyone's nail polish collection! I don't usually have time or patience to sit and let my nails dry so when I randomly decided to try Insta-Dri I was pleasantly surprised how fast my nails dried, how shiny they were and how it prevented chips over the next week or so (My nails still chipped a bit but much less than if I hadn't used this product!).
I also liked that it doesn't have a strong smell - so my husband doesn't complain about it haha

April 06, 2016

I really love this top coat, I don't like to wait a long time after I do my nails, but with this top coat its perfect. Wait a little bit and you can do something without mess up your nails.

January 28, 2016

Love love love this product I do my nails quite a bit, and being a mom with a four year old. I was finding I'd be lucky if my nails lasted and hour or I'd be up untill 2am waiting for them to dry. With Sally Hansen top coat I can get my nail done and dry right after I get my lil guy to bed. I find my designs last alot longer as well.

November 17, 2015

This is my absolute favourite top coat. Dries very quickly - which is great because after I paint my nails I have a hard time sitting still waiting for them to dry. Provides a shiny finish and it prevents chipping for me! Even if I have a few chips, putting on another coat of this helps seal it in and makes my manicure last longer. At a affordable price, it's my go-to whenever I am painting my nails.

July 22, 2015

This is a great top coat, dries really really fast and I've gotten tons of compliments on how shiny my nails are. I wouldn't say it's anti-chip though

August 09, 2014

My favourite top coat. I'm notorious for smudging my freshly painted nails, and this stuff works wonders. It will set any polish within 30 seconds or so. It's thick and glossy and gives as close to a salon-quality finish as you can get at home. People are always complimenting me on my nails and think they've been done at a salon.

August 06, 2014

This is by far, the best value in a topcoat. It dries quickly, with great shine, doesn't smudge nail art, causes no shrinkage, and prevents chips. It's my go-to for day to day manicures.