Sally Hansen Kwik Off Vitamin E and Chamomile Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 1437 in Nail Polish

June 03, 2016

My grandma used to always have this at her house and I loved using it. I buy this occasionally for myself but find that is doesn't last that long and bright colours stain the sponge badly. Would definitely recommend for older women who have a hard to scrubbing off their polish.

April 30, 2016

I found I had to use a lot of effort and pressure to get the nail polish off from using this remover method. The sponge is soaked and starts to fall apart and what a mess. Bought this once to try and never again.

January 27, 2016

I am sure the polish remover works decently, but the sponge is a major pain in the butt! I wouldn't bother with this again!

May 19, 2015

I wasn't a fan of this. Although the polish remover itself is good I found the sponge to be a nuisance. After using it to remove dark colours a few times the sponge became stained and transferred the polish onto my fingers. I wouldn't buy this again, I'd rather just use regular nail polish remover or pure acetone.

May 19, 2015

This product works really well and is super easy to use. The problem is that the sponge does eventually get full of old nail polish that has been removed so sometimes the colour runs off on your skin. But other then that it is a great product .

May 19, 2015

This nail polish remover is a great product. It's very affordable and easy to use. I like the fact it has vitamin e in it which helps keep the nail bed from drying out.

May 19, 2015

I find the concept to be kind of fun, but it doesn't apply enough pressure to the nail for quick removal. Also, you need a separate product for toenail polish and that's kind of a pain.

March 07, 2015

I love the premise of this. Dip your finger into the sponge and the polish comes off. Super quick and convient. Only downside is you cant do your toes.

March 07, 2015

Sally Hanson Kwik Off is so convenient and easy to use. No cotton balls, no mess. Just dip, rub nail gently on sponge and that's it your done. Gentle on nails.

February 07, 2015

This product is works great and is gentle on your nails. I have natural nails and I want to keep them healthy and I find that this product doesn't dry out and damage my nails. The three hole sponge removes nail polish with ease but you still have to hand remove the extra residue from glitter nail polishes that are much harder to remove.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay