Sally Hansen Salon Strength Nail Polish Remover

Sally Hansen Salon Strength Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #991 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Strengthening Nail Polish Remover is formulated to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails. Salon formula with nail strengthening gelatin. It contains Bitrex.

December 02, 2015

Sally Hansen Salon Strength Nail Polish Remover;

sally hansen brand has been around for so long, I trust it for innovating its nail based products :)

I do like that there is that additional strength for the nails provided, because removers are harsh, it is nice when some sort of even just a little ingredient to help nails.

It does remove new nail polish easily,

older nail polish(or few layers of nail polish) was a little bit more stubborn but still good.

Maybe try different colors, blue reminds me of windex haha

December 02, 2015

I like using this,it seems to work well taking off old nail polish

July 21, 2015

I use this all the time and it works really well.

July 21, 2015

i find this brand works better than other brands . i dont like the smell though.

July 21, 2015

Even if it says "Salon strength", this nail polish remover doesn't work very well, it takes so much liquid to remove a nail polish, when it is possible to remove the polish with this liquid... I would definitely not buy it again, it doesn't work at all.

June 11, 2015

I find this nail polish remover works really well. I just really wish they could figure out how to make it smell better.

June 11, 2015

I tend to wear super dark nail polish on my toes and Sally Hansen Salon Strength Nail Polish Remover is the only one that removes it all easily! I have tried numerous other brands and NOTHING compares to it!

June 11, 2015

This is my favourite nail polish remover, aside from pure acetone. It really does the trick when it comes to removing polish and it doesn't leave my fingers stained. It works well on dark nail polish and even glitter. A must have!

August 13, 2013

Great nail polish remover, can even get glitter unstuck! Definitely worth checking out!

February 05, 2012

It works like any other sally remover, but this dried my cuticles out. I also painted my nails after, and the nail polish peeled right off, not chipped, peeled ! I've never had this happen before so I assumed it was the remover. It also had a strong scent, unlike other nail polish removers I felt the need to cover my nose and mouth while using this.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play