Samsung Galaxy S6

Samsung Galaxy S6 Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 143 in Cell Phones

September 26, 2016

Très bon téléphone intelligent. Le téléphone est très beau avec la sur chaque côtés. Il va super bien et est rapide lors de la navigation. Je l'aime beaucoup.

September 17, 2016

I have always been a Samsung fan. When the S6 came out I was excited to try the phone. I absolutely love it minus the major problem with the battery drain. I can't keep it charged for the life of me.

September 14, 2016

I switched from an IPhone 5c in April to a Samsung S6. The color saturation of the screen and camera quality is unlike anything I've seen.
I wish I had switched years ago and I could have avoided some many frustrations related to my iPhone.

September 12, 2016

I got my Samsung S6 a year ago after owning the Samsung S4. I love Samsung phones and this one is no exception. It has lots of memory, a fast processor, and takes amazing pictures. I love it.

September 07, 2016

I purchased this phone after doing extensive research on my options. I was a blackberry fan (They are local to me and I like to support local businesses) and I really really liked the fact that they still offered me a full keyboard that wasn't a touch screen.
I love my new phone. It works great and really has away more options when it comes to apps than a blackberry could ever offer. The only downside is the touch screen keyboard. I still am not able to type properly on it.
But I would purchase a Samsung again in the future.

August 28, 2016

I love my Samsung Galaxy S6. It's a super sturdy phone, with a great camera. I love how smooth and user friendly the phone is, and all the Android apps are on point.

August 23, 2016

Absolutely love my S6. I used to be an Apple user, then I switched to Samsung and I wasn't disappointed. It has many features and gesture features that iPhone doesn't offer. I think I'll be staying with Samsung!

April 03, 2016

Love this phone. Very stylish and durable. it is glass so you will need something to protect it. there are different colors but the gold looks best to me.

March 31, 2016

Although a bit on the pricey side, this phone is definitely worth it! I love the beautiful, clear photos the camera takes and the battery often lasts all day (and I use it a lot!) The screen is large enough to see things clearly, but small enough that the phone still fits in my pocket (even with a case on). This is my favourite phone so far and I highly recommend it to anyone.

March 04, 2016

Sweet phone! My first smart phone was the original samsung galaxy. I loved it but after a couple of years I though I would trade it in for a new model. But instead of getting the newest galaxy, i went to the dark side an got an iphone. I still shake my head at this choice. So now I am.back to the samsung galaxy 6 and it is awesome! Awesome to look at, beautiful camera/pictures and so much more you can do on the android system. I would highly recommend this phone to all cell phone users. Although the price is outrageous...it is worth it. Maybe sign into a contract to get it cheaper or free. I lucked into my phone free! Love my phone!