Samsung Galaxy S7
Good

Samsung Galaxy S7 Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 47 in Home Office

March 08, 2017

Best phone I have ever had. Great screen size and graphics. Long lasting battery. Quick charger is amazing and super fast. Only thing I don't like is the tray for the sim and memory card.

October 05, 2016

This is a great phone and it has an excellent camera, a very large screen. It has really loud volume compared to other cell phones, so it can really be used like a radio. There are many many apps from the play store. It is very thin and also very durable as I have dropped it many times and it has not cracked scratched or anything. I really love this phone. It is really worth purchasing it.

September 27, 2016

I had upgraded form my S5 to an LG 4..within a few weeks I started to regret the change and had nothing but problems with the LG ..so I went back to the store and was able to give it back and upgrade to My new S7. I couldnt be happier with the performance and speed of this device. It is by far the very best phone I have owned. I wont be buying anything but Samsung in the future!!