Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 19, 2016

Goes on really smooth and straight. It's not clumpy and didn't smudge. Stays on all day long. Also lasted me about 4 months which is great for a liquid liner

January 31, 2016

This is my favourite eye liner. It is easy to use, and unlike a pencil, does not have to be sharpened. You can make precise lines, that are bold in colour and never smudge. I have not used an eye pencil in over 3 years, i've been hooked on, and been using this ever since I first tried it, and have not gone back.

September 30, 2015

eyeliner that goes on nice but does not last the day. Kind of expensive for the quality

September 30, 2015

I never actually used to be a big fan of liquid eyeliner, but I purchased a felt tip eye liner about two months ago and fit it in to my makeup routine. I bought this eye liner at Walmart a couple weeks ago and I just love the tip of it. I can make my lines perfect on the first try! I also find that it doesn't fade as the day goes on like some eye liners that I've tried. No negative comments!

May 31, 2014

I'm so incredibly happy with this product! I had been using the Eyeko skinny liner for years, until sephora discontinued it! I was so upset, but they suggested I try their new one, it was awful however. So I returned the $25 mess, popped into walmart and picked this up for only $5!
This product is absolutely phenomenal and I use it every single day.
Buy it! You won't regret it!

May 28, 2014

love this line of products.both me and my daughter uses these .

February 17, 2014

Can't say enough for this liquid liner. The one I purchased is waterproof and black. It goes on smoothly with precision accuracy. It is just like using a magic marker for control. The tip allows you to get a super fine line or that think winged cat eye look. I have definately found my go to liquid liner for sure. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag