Schick Quattro Razor for Women Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Modified for a woman's curves, the Quattro For Women razor still has all the sophisticated features of a man's razor - adding up to one seriously serious shave.Features:Duo Conditioning Strips, one with Aloe and the other with Vitamins E & B5, provides comfort and glide.Four Synchronized Blades give you the ultimate smoothness with a single pass of the razor.The Pivoting Head moves a full 40 degrees to conform to the contours of your skin.The Ergonomic Design features multiple rest points positioned for the six most popular grips.A soft, cushy rubber provides a No-Slip grip that keeps the razor where it belongs - in your hands.The Metal Handle is 39 grams of zinc alloy for a substantial feel and great control.

January 10, 2016

I didn't like how this razor worked ,I ended up with a lot of cuts on my legs,it didn't give me a smooth shave at all,very disappointed

November 13, 2014

I would not buy the Shick Quattro again. Compared to the much more user friendly Shick Hydro men's razor, this one is horrible. The head is too small to smoothly glide over curves. And even with a brand new razor I find myself having to go over the same spot more than once. I like the ergonomic handle, but it just can't make up for the tiny razor head that's prone to nicking my skin and not gliding properly. I feel like it takes me longer to shave with the Quattro than it does with the men's razor.

September 13, 2012

I have tried many razors out trying to find the smoothest yet most durable and precise razor! This one so far I find to be one of the best. It not only gets in ALL curves,dimples, and creases but it cuts the hair very close to your skin so its smooth! I never cut myself with this razor either! It doesnt have any extra useless space on it, so it can get into those tight cracks.. lol. Its a fairly good price for it, compaired to the others. I DEFINITELY Recommend this razor X1000! And it also has a single blade on it with also helps. honestly with other razors they say it comes with moisturizing spot,etc, but i find that it doesnt work, as long as you use a nice soap or lotion to shave there will be no issues. So It doesnt bother me that theres no extra moisturizer on it.

September 13, 2012

I received a free sample of this razor from Schick a few months ago, and really loved it. It was a great shave, leaving behind no stubble. I have never cut myself using this razor, and found that it was very easy to hold onto.

April 23, 2012

Schick Quattro Razor is amazing, gives a smoother shave than others out on the market. Loves how it makes my legs feel after using. Would recommend this razor to everyone.

April 23, 2012

I've been using Schick Quattro for years now and I still love it.
I have never cut myself with this razor and it always gives me excellent results in obtaining a smooth shave.
It pivots nicely for shaving your underarms as well! :)
The blades are a bit on the expensive side but they are worth it. And I find it last a lot longer than the standard double blade razor :)
I highly recommend Schick Quattro :)

April 02, 2012

Great razor. Leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth. Gives you a close shave and did not irritate my sensitive skin.

July 25, 2011

I bought this the first time in a hurry on my way outta the country. It looked decent enough (it was pink, had a good grippy handle, didn't look cheap or flimsy) and was a good price, and each packet came with 3 razors. I was VERY impressed with the quality of the shave. Very close shave, didn't nick or cut me at all, and lasted for a while. I would have to shave my legs maybe twice a week, it was that good! The razors lasts forever too, I was on vacay for a month and I don't think I used all 3 of the razors! Very impressed with the great quality. I would highly recommend this.

December 30, 2010

I love Schick Quattro razors. They are give a close shave, I've never cut myself with one and they don't dull out quickly. What more do you need in a razor?

January 05, 2010

Loved this razor, I duno if it has like a little pad on it of moisturizer or something but my legs were so soft it was unreal, loves it!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear