SCHICK QUATTRO TITANIUM RAZOR
Good

SCHICK QUATTRO TITANIUM RAZOR Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 451 in Hair Removal

June 11, 2010

I use this product as my personal shaver/timmer and as well to shave my underarms. I have to say this is my favourite razor/trimmer combo for the above mentioned areas! I have nothing but good to say about the Schick Quattro Titanium Razor. I recently seen that they have made one for women, but I like my man one and will continue to use it. I'm just surprised it took that long for them to come out with this for a woman, because basically both are the same just different colours. Excellent product which I highly recommend to everyone looking for a clean close shave with a good trimmer. Everyone in my household has one and they too love it!

December 12, 2008

This 2 in one shaver/trimmer is perfect for the individual who uses a razor for personal care. The shaver has 4 Titanium blades and 1 edging blade for the closes shave on one end and a battery operated adjustable trimmer on the other for the perfect trim. This is a shaver that a girl will have to compete with her man to use it.

scoof added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette

Mlie added a new review for
    LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

Mlie added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat