Schlage Camelot Door Lever Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 26 in Home Or Indoor Hardware

• Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed
  • Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
  • Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
  • Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee

June 01, 2015

I was really excited to have a project to do around the house, one that I could tackle without the use of power tools. Unfortunately my Schlage Camelot Door Lever does not fit on any of the inside doors in our house. I will have to get another door or have someone come to make the holes bigger.

It is a gorgeous lever thought!

May 26, 2015

We were selected to try this nice and elegant lever.
We installed this knob on a door that was not closing anymore, due to the knob that was broken. It was easy to install and it completely solved our problem. The look is really elegant, and the quality is fantastic. I would recommend it without hesitating.

May 25, 2015

I was one of the lucky people that was chosen for this offer. I put the handle on my bathroom door because the old handle was a bit sticky on turning.

It was a fairly simple task to take the old one and install the new Schlage on/in the door. It is a quality item and I am very happy with the result thus far.

I am not sure I could be someone to pay $50 per door handle unless it was one that was for exterior doors.

May 20, 2015

The kit was very easy to install and all the parts needed were in the box. I used this on a closet door bathroom. The hardware is easy to operate once Installed and seems like it would last the test of time due to the sheer weight of the handles. Everything is sturdy and nothing flops or jiggles around. Love it!

May 20, 2015

The product was very easy to install! I was a little nervous because I dont have any experience updating door handles and I am not very handy in general. I found it took about 15 mins after I had sorted out all of the pieces and read it over a few times. The door handle is simple to use once install and it really looks great! I chose to replace a bathroom door with this lever and I would consider replacing my upstairs hardware as well. I would recomend Schlage products to friends and family because they are a quality brand and very easy to install.

May 19, 2015

At first glance you notice the smooth elegant detailing of the handle, but with further inspection I noticed how sturdy it was. The installation was quick and easy, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new brand in door handles.

May 15, 2015

I absolutely loved our Camelot door lever when it arrived - heavy and sturdy looking just in it's box I was eager to get it installed! The installation went off without a hitch, the instructions are easy to follow - just be mindful this is NOT a locking door lever so don't place somewhere you need to lock. At $49.99 retail I did find it a bit steep if you plan to replace all of the knobs in your house - we have about 12 in ours and I am not sure I would replace each one at this point. We choose the door to our hallway to install the Schlage Camelot Door Lever as it separates the living room from the rest of the house and it is seen the most often - the transformation from a gawdy gold knob to the Camelot Lever was AMAZING. Seriously made the room look so much more put together. It's definitely worth it for statement locations and if it's in the budget - every door! :)

May 14, 2015

The handle was really easy to install with easy to follow instructions. The only issue I had was that I didn't realize it was a door handle without a lock, so I had to rethink where to put it. It goes well with the ongoing decor changes I'm making to my home and it's made my closet door all the more chic! Unfortunately I lost the photos I took along the way, but nevertheless, installation was easy as pie and the door handle looks fantastic.

May 14, 2015

I received this product for free from the Product Review Club. I will say, it was ridiculously simple to install, with minimal tools and no direction from my hubby (although he was on standby if I needed him!) I actually had the tools needed (screwdriver) to install it, and it was done in under fifteen minutes.

Looks wise, I think it looks great. The biggest downfall now is that it makes my builder-quality brass doorknobs look even crappier than they did before, and have me itching to change them. The one con of the doorknob is the price - the doorknob retails for $49.99, which makes it a bit pricey to change all the doorknobs in the house, but it is obvious from the look and feel of the knob that it is durable and high-quality.

Looks fantastic in my house - I have attached a before and after photo of the doorknob.

May 14, 2015

I recieved this door handle to test and review as part of Chick Advisor's Review Club. I installed this handle by myself and as a not very handy woman, I was very surprised by how easy it was. The instructions were very easy to follow and all of the pieces required were included and explained. I was immediately impressed with the quality of this door handle. The brushed steel is durable and flawless while the design is absolutely gorgeous. This handle feels very high end and definitely added a sleek and stylish element to my decor. I would say that for the retail price of $49.99, this handle is sold at a great price considering the quality and design. I have seen similar products on the shelf for as high as $150. I would definitely recommend Schlage door handles to anyone looking to enhance their decor- they are easy to install, well made, and absolutely stunning in any room.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml