Good

Schwartzkopf Professional Color Ultime Color cream 5.28 Cocoa Red Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 258 in Hair Colour

August 29, 2016

I actually used the lightest blonde but it was not set up in the system here. It was fantastic. I too was using L'oreal and this just blew that out of the water. My hair is so much softer and grey coverage is way better as well.

I will definitely be buying this again in the future!

March 11, 2016

This is a new product for me, I have previously used L'Oreal hair colours. I chose this because I liked the colour and have used Schwarzkopf hair care products before and was quite confident that this would/should be a good quality product. I really liked it, it smelled far better than any hair colour I have used before which can be offensive, but this one was very mild in comparison to all the others. The colour went on evenly and amazingly looked almost exactly as promised as the colour on the box, another rarity in my experience. The tube of conditioner that you apply after washing out the colour is awesome and if you have ever smelled the perfume by Calvin Klein "Obsession" it smells exactly like that! My hair post colouring was very shiny and soft and I was impressed, I will be buying this hair colour again.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender