Good

Schwarzkopf OSIS Refresh Dust Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

September 24, 2013

Hands down the best dry shampoo I've tried- and I've tried quite a few.

What makes this so amazing id the fact that it not only acts as a dry shampoo to absorb excess oil, but it also gives incredible volume. Like, volume better than I can get on clean, freshly blown out hair. It gives some texture to hair as well, which helps the volume last all day. It has a really fain, fresh scent, and barely any 'product' scent. I have tried too many dry shampoos with terrible chemical-y scents, so it's nice to find one that isn't noxious. It does have a white powdery look when first applied, but I found it completely brushed out of my dark hair, so no complaints. Overall, you can't help but love this- it's pretty much perfect!

January 14, 2013

I have tried several dry shampoos and I can say that this one is definitely my favourite!! It smells nice, it doesn't leave that chalky white residue and it actually works. It removes some of the oil and immediately feels fresher. Love this stuff. It's a small bottle though... If I had one complaint it would be about the size. =)

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier