Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel

Secret Scent Expressions Clear Gel Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Express yourself with the delightful fusion of scents in Scent Expressions.

September 15, 2016

Great deodorant! I'm on my feet all day and doing some heavy lifting so I'm always looking for a great smelling and long lasting deodorant. I was really impressed with this one and I like the gel formula.

January 20, 2016

I love the smell. The protection against odor is great. The container it comes in is shaped well.

September 02, 2015

The scent was nice. The gel ..felt wet for about a min befire drying. Once dry..left a white film..even when i adjusted product amounts. Almonds nit work very well. By end of day I could smell faint odor of sweat and im not a sweaty girl!

February 10, 2015

I am a person that sweats heavily (for a woman). Secret Clear Gel has been the only one I use that stops me from having wet marks under my arms. There are lovely scents to choose from that ward of body odour well, but are not over powering. It is always easy to see when you are running low on the product and so easy to use. Just turn the wheel at the bottom and apply. It dries quickly and does not mark any of my clothes. I have been a loyal Secret Clear Gel antiperspirant user for years. Any time I try another product, it never does the job as well and I end up tossing it and getting this product. It is effective, reasonably priced and in most drug stores.

June 15, 2014

I work in the kitchen of a pizza parlor, it gets very hot back there but I am very confident that when I am wearing my Secret deodorant, (my secret weapon) that I am covered and there will be no issues with bad sweat odors.

April 05, 2014

Bought it with coupon and it was worth it and used it up quickly. Wishing there would be more product in it since it's a gel consistency.

July 16, 2013

I usually use solid deodorants but thought with summer I'd try something new. I love that I can wear black or any other colour for that matter without having those unsightly white marks on my clothing. The scents are great and smell really good, Only downside I would say is on a hot day you need to apply more then once.

July 15, 2013

This is the deodorant I have been using for about 7 to 8 years now and I really love it. I prefer gels over the stick white ones because I think they just work a lot better and have a more stronger scent. I love that this product comes in a variety of scents so you can always change up every now and then. It lasts all day on me and I get little to no white marks when I use. So this is definitely a favourite and I will continue to purchase.

June 01, 2013

I was not very pleased with this product. I liked the idea of it being a gel, meaning that it would be transparent and less likely to create white marks on clothes. I was also excited because I bought the cocoa butter kiss scent and I love the smell of cocoa butter. Unfortunately, when I applied it, it basically smelled like a guy's deodorant (very cologne-y and masculine). I originally thought that maybe it would smell better once it dried/settled down. However, with continued use I've found that even after it absorbs, it still smells like a guy's cologne and nothing like the scent it was supposed to be. Aside from the scent issues, it didn't even seem to work well as a deodorant. I had to keep applying it, regardless of whether I was sweating or not. Overall I was pretty disappointed in this deodorant and I will not be buying it again.

April 26, 2012

Although I like this gel and it doesn't get the unsightly white streaks on my clothes, I find that after a day of sweating I don't always feel completely fresh. I prefer to have the scent of my perfume over the smell of my deodorant so I get the unscented gel - I still use this deodorant daily but will often have to touch up after a work out or a hot day. Overall, still a good product though and I would recommend it to anyone - I could just be an especially sweaty person :)