Selfie Stick Professional 2-in-1 Bluetooth Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 227 in Home Entertainment

May 21, 2015

No thank you! I will not be buying one of these.. I tried it one time and it's so awkward and long to use. Plus it looks really funny and embarrassing when you use one. Personally I would not buy one, why waste your money? How hard is it to ask someone to take a picture for you? Or just hold your arm out and take a picture .. Not rocket science.

May 21, 2015

I bought this product so I could take selfies with nice backdrops while on vacation or hiking. I really like it, but the bluetooth button is hard to use if you're not holding it properly.

I would suggest buying one off ebay (much cheaper than anywhere else), so if you don't like it, you won't feel bad about spending so much money on it.

April 15, 2015

To me this thing is ridiculous looking and you can still see the stick part in the photo. I've read where they are banning selfie sticks in some museums. I wouldn't waste my money on this product.

April 15, 2015

This thing is so much fun .You can film and take pictures way above your heads. Absolutely great for selfie's.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic