Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste

Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 133 in Toothpastes

October 10, 2016

I have had sensitive teeth for awhile, I switched to another cheaper brand but the taste and quality is simply not there and I am back to Sensodine, i like the mint taste not too,overpowering and it works. This is what my dentist recommends and when I had a bad toothache until I could get into thre dentist they told me to rub some Sensodine directly on the tooth and this provided some relief. I,have tired other brands of sensitive toothpaste and this is simply the best in my opinion. Costs more but more effective

September 16, 2016

I have to say this is the best toothpaste out there for me! I have extremely cold sensitive teeth and after using at least twice daily as recommended my sensitivity is gone. I also have found that it works instantly in some of my cases with minor pain from a tooth that I need to get fixed. I brushed and the pain subsides. I’ve tried many different kinds of Sensodyne in the past but the Fresh Mint has to be my favorite. It doesn’t have an over bearing taste. It doesn’t leave a bad or weird after taste and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. And that feeling lasts! It doesn’t seem to foam up as bad as other toothpastes which is a plus to me as well. I also liked the texture of this toothpaste. It wasn’t grainy as some I’ve tried but smooth and less thick as other brands. Overall, I am highly satisfied, will purchase again, and recommend for others with sensitive teeth to try it out.

August 11, 2016

I have really sensitive teeth so this toothpaste works wonders for me! I use this Sensodyne toothpaste daily as well as my other half , and we refuse to go back to use any other leading name brand toothpaste. Sometimes we even spot onto an area where there's a lil extra sensitivity, pain, slight discomfort from my wisdom teeth.

June 30, 2016

Ma nouvelle pâte à dent préfèrée! J'avais tellement mal au dents avant que je pensais que j'avais des caries! Après un rendez/vous chez mon dentiste...j'ai commencé à utiliser cette pâte à dent et WOW le changement

June 06, 2016

I was surprise that the sensation in the mouth was not that great. The mint flavor does not comme out very well. It is doing the primary job to clean the teeth but the breath does not have the mint sensation.

May 09, 2016

I have been using this kind of toothpaste for quite a while and have been quite pleased with it. I like how it helps keep your teeth whitebas well. I would say the only downside i see is it doesn't taste the best.

April 24, 2016

This brand might cost more than other toothpaste, but it works, so it's worth every penny. Having sensitive teeth can be difficult but I don't have any trouble when I use this toothpaste twice a day.

April 19, 2016

This is the only toothpaste that works for me. If I stop using it I immediately experience bad sensitivity, even when breathing in. Previously I've run out and had to use another toothpaste and within a day I start to have problems. Sensodyne is the real deal when it comes to stopping that pain when you breathe in or eat cold things. If you have sensitive teeth, I would recommend this or one of the other mint flavours. Using a toothpaste with whitening (even Sensodyne's own) will often make sensitivity worse.

The flavour of this one is just a nice classic mint, it doesn't taste weird like some of the other flavours.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear