Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste

Sensodyne Fresh Mint Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 136 in Toothpastes

January 16, 2017

First time that I used Sensodyne toothpaste, it was a recommandation from my dentist because I had some pains when drinking cold drinks. My dentist sugeested me to apply a small amount of the toothpaste on the painful region for a few minutes for an almost effectiveness of the toothpaste to numb the pain, miracle, it works very fast, I was amazed about Sensodyne and I wass telling myself why did I wait so long to try Sensodyne to really ease my pain. Still using Sensodyne toothpaste since then and never felt any pain again. Works very well to numb sensitive teeth pain caused by cold or hot drinks.

January 05, 2017

I have a very sensitive front tooth and always on the look out for a new toothpaste to help relieve some of the sensitivity. Sensodyne is always my go to toothpaste. At first it took a little while to help with the sensitivity but after a while I definitely noticed a difference. I will be buying this product again!

January 05, 2017

I have VERY sensitive teeth, I've tried many alternatives and find that unfortunately this brand is no more effective than other that I've tried, even after weeks of consistent use. The price is another deterarrant IMO toothpaste should NOT cost this much!

October 10, 2016

I have had sensitive teeth for awhile, I switched to another cheaper brand but the taste and quality is simply not there and I am back to Sensodine, i like the mint taste not too,overpowering and it works. This is what my dentist recommends and when I had a bad toothache until I could get into thre dentist they told me to rub some Sensodine directly on the tooth and this provided some relief. I,have tired other brands of sensitive toothpaste and this is simply the best in my opinion. Costs more but more effective

September 16, 2016

I have to say this is the best toothpaste out there for me! I have extremely cold sensitive teeth and after using at least twice daily as recommended my sensitivity is gone. I also have found that it works instantly in some of my cases with minor pain from a tooth that I need to get fixed. I brushed and the pain subsides. I’ve tried many different kinds of Sensodyne in the past but the Fresh Mint has to be my favorite. It doesn’t have an over bearing taste. It doesn’t leave a bad or weird after taste and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. And that feeling lasts! It doesn’t seem to foam up as bad as other toothpastes which is a plus to me as well. I also liked the texture of this toothpaste. It wasn’t grainy as some I’ve tried but smooth and less thick as other brands. Overall, I am highly satisfied, will purchase again, and recommend for others with sensitive teeth to try it out.

August 11, 2016

I have really sensitive teeth so this toothpaste works wonders for me! I use this Sensodyne toothpaste daily as well as my other half , and we refuse to go back to use any other leading name brand toothpaste. Sometimes we even spot onto an area where there's a lil extra sensitivity, pain, slight discomfort from my wisdom teeth.

June 30, 2016

Ma nouvelle pâte à dent préfèrée! J'avais tellement mal au dents avant que je pensais que j'avais des caries! Après un rendez/vous chez mon dentiste...j'ai commencé à utiliser cette pâte à dent et WOW le changement

June 06, 2016

I was surprise that the sensation in the mouth was not that great. The mint flavor does not comme out very well. It is doing the primary job to clean the teeth but the breath does not have the mint sensation.

May 09, 2016

I have been using this kind of toothpaste for quite a while and have been quite pleased with it. I like how it helps keep your teeth whitebas well. I would say the only downside i see is it doesn't taste the best.

April 24, 2016

This brand might cost more than other toothpaste, but it works, so it's worth every penny. Having sensitive teeth can be difficult but I don't have any trouble when I use this toothpaste twice a day.