Sensodyne Pronamel Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 205 in Oral Care

March 27, 2017

Love this toothpaste, i have had sensitive teeth for years due to medication many other tooth pastes irritate my gums and i occasionally get tooth aches. Not only does this tooth paste help with my sensitive gums and teeth it is a nice minty fresh taste to it. I would recommend it to anyone that needs a tooth paste that can help with sensitive teeth or gums it will greatly help you.

March 23, 2017

Bon dentifrice, aide partiellement pour mes dents sensibles. C'est le meilleur dentifrice que j'ai essayé pour la sensibilité de mes dents, mais j'ai quand même les dents sensibles encore après plus d'un an d'usage.

March 17, 2017

Sensodyne Pronamel is the ultimate toothpaste for anyone that has sensitive teeth. The cold and hot sensations from eating or drinking is very painful. Using this toothpaste, after a couple days, has noticabely strengthened my teeth and whitened them as well!

March 14, 2017

I was happy with this product. My mouth felt fresh and clean after and I did that my teeth were less sensitive. All members of my family enjoyed using it. I would recommend it for everyone.

March 08, 2017

I have recently started using this toothpaste within the last 2 months. Can already tell that there is a difference with sensitivity and the looks of my teeth. Feels stronger

February 27, 2017

I got this toothpaste because, when I was a kid, I fell off my bike and landed on my face leaving a crack in my front tooth. Because it wasn't deep the dentist didn't do anything about it but a few weeks ago that tooth started getting a bit sensitive to hot and cold. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I can feel the difference! Just as quick as the sensitivity began, it went away with using this! My go to toothpaste from now on!

February 24, 2017

Sensodyne is my go to toothpaste brand now! Over the course of the last 5 years, I have been whitening my teeth with the crest strips and going to get them done professionally so my teeth have gotten pretty sensitive. This toothpaste has helped reduce the sensitivity to hot/cold temperatures!

January 12, 2017

When it comes to tooth sensitivity, no one works better in the fight than Sensodyne. I've been using Sensodyne Pronamel effectively for over three years. I used a Colgate version for a couple weeks and immediately noticed a difference. No one compares to Sensodyne!

January 08, 2017

My teeth are super sensitive and this is the only toothpaste I find to be both effective and tasty! I prefer Fresh Wave as it is refreshing but not too strong!

January 06, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth and when i use sensodyne it definitely helps with drinking cold beverages. It may be quite an expensive toothpaste but it does the trick