Sensodyne Pronamel Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 191 in Oral Care

January 12, 2017

When it comes to tooth sensitivity, no one works better in the fight than Sensodyne. I've been using Sensodyne Pronamel effectively for over three years. I used a Colgate version for a couple weeks and immediately noticed a difference. No one compares to Sensodyne!

January 08, 2017

My teeth are super sensitive and this is the only toothpaste I find to be both effective and tasty! I prefer Fresh Wave as it is refreshing but not too strong!

January 06, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth and when i use sensodyne it definitely helps with drinking cold beverages. It may be quite an expensive toothpaste but it does the trick

January 06, 2017

I have tried so many toothpastes over the years. And sensodyn is by far the best. I love the flavors. I love how my teeth feel nice and clean and fresh.

January 04, 2017

What a great toothpaste. I have tried so many different types of toothpastes in the past, and the flavours of this kind, and the texture, is great. Even my kids love it!

December 19, 2016

I've been using sensodyne for a long time due to sensitive teeth. This is the only thing my dentist recommends for it. I m not so thrilled with the variety/flavour

November 11, 2016

I have sensitive teeth and using Sensodyne everyday really helps control the discomfort. Sometimes if I have a particularly sore spot I rub a little directly on the area and it helps to take away the pain. The commercials are actually true for this product - it really works!

September 12, 2016

Started having tooth sensitivity at about 8 weeks pregnant, saw an add for this and decided to give it a try since it was "on sale" at my local pharmacy. Worked for about 2 days with me brushing 4 times a day..... Waste of almost 5$

February 19, 2016

I did not feel any difference when I use it with any other tooth paste having whitening effect however it leaves that fresh feeling in your mouth when using it at least in the morning!

January 14, 2016

Best toothpaste ever for sensitivity! Price is affordable and I love that they have a kids toothpaste too!