Sensodyne Pronamel Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 189 in Oral Care

November 11, 2016

I have sensitive teeth and using Sensodyne everyday really helps control the discomfort. Sometimes if I have a particularly sore spot I rub a little directly on the area and it helps to take away the pain. The commercials are actually true for this product - it really works!

September 12, 2016

Started having tooth sensitivity at about 8 weeks pregnant, saw an add for this and decided to give it a try since it was "on sale" at my local pharmacy. Worked for about 2 days with me brushing 4 times a day..... Waste of almost 5$

February 19, 2016

I did not feel any difference when I use it with any other tooth paste having whitening effect however it leaves that fresh feeling in your mouth when using it at least in the morning!

January 14, 2016

Best toothpaste ever for sensitivity! Price is affordable and I love that they have a kids toothpaste too!

May 13, 2015

I love the proenamel repair toothpaste! My teeth feel cleaner, whiter and stronger! I have noticed a difference since i have been using proenamel repair toothpaste.

May 01, 2015

The tatse doesn't leave behind the fresh mint feeling as well as regular toothpaste, but it works good if used regularly for sensitive teeth.