Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 143 in Toothpastes

- Sensodyne Rapid relief toothpaste. - Thailand product - 120 g.

January 08, 2017

An absolute necessity in every house. My teeth are overly sensitive and Sensodyne allows me to treat the sensitivity and clean my teeth all in one. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy hot and cold items again.

January 08, 2017

This is really great at getting rid of sensitivity pain. I only use Sensodyne now. It makes a big difference in me eating my favourite food . . . Ice cream!

January 07, 2017

This toothpaste has worked miracles for me and my family. It is extremely effective at targeting sensitivity issues and works quickly. It is usually a bit more on the expensive side at the drugstores and supermarkets, but sometimes samples are available and I have also found coupons at my dentist's office before. I think I will probably continue using Sensodyne Rapid Relief and Pronamel for many years to come, because I just haven't found any other brands that really measure up!

November 28, 2016

I have tooth sensitivity from probably other taking the best care of my teeth from the beginning that I should have but lesson learned!!! This does help for me though. I have used it when my cavities start hurting me or when things like the cold wind or food or drink temperature are making my teeth hurt and it helps to make the pain either dull significantly or stop from even happening.

September 24, 2016

This is my holy grail tooth paste. I use it everyday. I have very sensitive teeth and gums but with this toothpaste my teeth feel so much better. It has been recommended to me by 3 dentists and I can now see why! Its amazing.

September 12, 2016

I absolutely love this toothpaste. I have a very large problem with sensitive teeth to the point I wasn't eating for a few days at a time. This is great in that I brush in the morning and it is still effective at supper. Definitely something I will continue to use for the life of my teeth.

September 11, 2016

This toothpaste works!!! I had a lot of sensitivity on my back molars due to the nerves exposed (or something like that) and after 2 weeks of using this toothpaste I notice a big different.. I can drink my ice cold glasses of water again and my nice warm teas! I would brush with the toothpaste first and then use my finger and apply a bit to the sensitive area! If you have sensitivity try this toothpaste!

August 26, 2016

This brand of toothpaste is a bit expensive which is the only downside. Tried other sensitivity toothpastes and nothing compares to sensodyne. Well worth it.

June 30, 2016

Good bye pain and aches from drinking or eating food that is not room temperature. Keeps your teeth white and bright. Tasty and enjoyable to brush knowing that the pain will be gone forever.

June 28, 2016

I am obsessed with brushing my teeth. Sometimes 14 times a day lol. I have tried them all. I have such sensitive teeth that if I feel my teeth are becoming very sensitive I use this toothpaste once and the pain instantly goes away.