Sephora Collection Intensive Instant Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #714 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 22, 2016

I found this worked good, but it's not my favourite. I have very dry cheeks and this worked better than some moisturisers, but not well enough. I have since switched to a different moisturiser which works better.

January 14, 2016

Love this. It is affordable and I wake up with soft skin! This is a heavy cream so if you have problematic skin, I would not use this.

March 24, 2014

This moisturiser is amazing. It's smells really nice, applies like a charm ,moisturise my skin and leaves it feeling nice and soft. I have very dry skin and this product works as well as pricier brands.

September 03, 2013

Great moisturizer, smells amazing. LOVE IT. Using everyday. Not very expensive $24 at Sephora.

August 29, 2012

This product is great. It is a thick formula so it is really for someone who has dry skin and needs that extra moisture. If you have oily skin this probably isnt the product for you. This really does work to make my skin feel smooth. The only complaint I have is the fragrance, it doesn't smell bad but I am not a fan perfumy fragances in my lotion.