shea moisture CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE
Good

shea moisture CURL ENHANCING SMOOTHIE Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 540 in Conditioner

November 16, 2016

I feel it's a little pricy, but what good hair care item isn't? I've been using it for about 3 years straight now. This was the first product I have ever tried from Shea Moisture & it has only made me an advocate for all their products. Great smell, makes my hair shine & forms my curls, without having that greasy heavy feeling. LOVE it.

October 28, 2016

Ideal for curls that need much care and hydration. An exquisite scent and leaves no frizz in the hair. This product line is my favorite. Leaves hair soft and good fragrance all day long hair.

September 19, 2016

I love Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie. I have natural dry hair and I use this on my hair a couple times a week to restore moisture and add shine. It smells so good too! I recently started using it on my 10 month old daughters hair because it gets dry especially on the back of her head because of how she sleeps. It smells really good too. Her babysitter actually asked if that's what I used on her because she recognized the scent.