• Shea moisture Jamaican Black castor oil leave in conditoner
Good

Shea moisture Jamaican Black castor oil leave in conditoner Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 2239 in Hair Care

December 31, 2016

French : Ce produit est bien pour tous types de cheveux, sa texture ressemble à celle du yaourt, l'odeur me fait penser à du caramel, elle est assez forte et reste sur les cheveux. Parcontre le pot est trop gros, je n'ai pas reussit à la finir avant la date limite de consommation qui est de 6 mois, le produit serais mieux dans une bouteille avec un flacon pompe. Attention, il est protéiné !

English : This product is good for all types of hair, its texture resembles that of yogurt, the smell makes me think of caramel, it is strong enough and remains on the hair. The pot is too big, I did not succeed to finish it before the cut-off date of 6 months, the product would be better in a bottle with a pump bottle. Attention, it is protein!

November 15, 2016

This product leaves your hair extremely moisturized. Best leave in conditioner for curly hair i've found thus far, it defines your curls, tames frizz and adds in so much moisture

October 21, 2016

This is great for fine thin damaged hair. It helps lock in moisture to prevent breakage. It's also made my hair thicker! I got free samples of the product from www.prettythrifty.com and went and bought more!

September 07, 2016

I love this stuff. I use all their products and this one just so happen to be one of my favorites. I can really see the difference in my hair since I have been using it and I love it.

July 21, 2016

I love this leave in conditioner . You are suppose to use it after you shampoo your hair , but I use it on dry hair or should say hair that I lightly sprayed with aloe vera juice. It doesn't work as well for me as a leave in so I do it this way and it works great. It help my hair to grow and it feels softer since I started using it.
    The conditioner is the consistency of body lotion, and sometimes you need to shake the jar side to side to mix it back up so that it's creamier, it doesn't separate but it just looks less creamy without shaking. I also notice when you shake it up it smells like play-doh ,

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread