Shea moisture Jamaican Black castor oil leave in conditoner
Good

Shea moisture Jamaican Black castor oil leave in conditoner Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 2160 in Hair Care

November 15, 2016

This product leaves your hair extremely moisturized. Best leave in conditioner for curly hair i've found thus far, it defines your curls, tames frizz and adds in so much moisture

October 21, 2016

This is great for fine thin damaged hair. It helps lock in moisture to prevent breakage. It's also made my hair thicker! I got free samples of the product from www.prettythrifty.com and went and bought more!

September 07, 2016

I love this stuff. I use all their products and this one just so happen to be one of my favorites. I can really see the difference in my hair since I have been using it and I love it.

July 21, 2016

I love this leave in conditioner . You are suppose to use it after you shampoo your hair , but I use it on dry hair or should say hair that I lightly sprayed with aloe vera juice. It doesn't work as well for me as a leave in so I do it this way and it works great. It help my hair to grow and it feels softer since I started using it.
The conditioner is the consistency of body lotion, and sometimes you need to shake the jar side to side to mix it back up so that it's creamier, it doesn't separate but it just looks less creamy without shaking. I also notice when you shake it up it smells like play-doh ,

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag