Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 31 in Eyelash Curler

Uniquely designed. Curved at an angle that suits all eye shapes with silicone rubber pad that releases right amount of pressure to curl lashes. Combined with basic mascara, lashes stay curled all day.

For more info, please vitit Shu Uemura

November 15, 2016

I bought this curler many years ago, it is a great eye lash curler. Durable, dependable and is perfect in what it was made to do! Once this one breaks, I will definitely be getting another.

October 26, 2016

Bought this 3 years ago when Sephora finally came to town. I use to buy other curlers but they all fell apart in no time. Not this one. Also creates the perfect curl.

September 24, 2016

Great bang for your buck. This is holy grail status for me. I have the Asian straight eyelashes but this curler keeps my eyelashes curled all day. It also comes with a rubber refill so I think it's well worth the money.

July 11, 2016

This is a great eyelash curler - although the price is on the high end I haven't had any issues with it. It does the job and is very effective. It's able to grab each lash and curl it amazingly.

July 06, 2016

This curler fits my almond-shaped eyes perfectly. With minimal effort, my lashes always have a beautiful curl. The price is on the higher end, but absolutely worth it. I have never used another curler since I bought my first Shu Uemura curler in 2008!

March 01, 2016

This is probably the best eye curler I've tried it makes your eyelashes curl beautifully and it works really well i highly recommend people to try this

February 19, 2016

This was, is, and will always be the only eyelash curler I have. Shu Uemura is considered a holy grail eyelash curler by many. I can see and feel why. It's very easy to use, and does not pinch my eyelids unless I am being careless. With just a few pumps, it gets all my lashes curled beautifully. I've had mine for at least ten years now, and it's still working wonderfully. It's a bit expensive, but well worth it's price tag.

January 27, 2016

This is definitely worth the money. It has good quality so you don't need to replace every so often. Because I am Asian a lot of eyelash curlers don't fit my eyes comfortably but Shu Uemura is perfect, it is wide and curls nicely.

January 26, 2016

Where do I even start with this?! I absolutely love this eyelash curler. I find it very suitable for Asian lashes as it makes your lashes look very natural.

When I first purchased this I did find it a little difficult to curl my lashes perfectly but the tip for the trick is to squeeze the handle lightly while curling your lashes from the roots to tip and repeat. This definitely takes time to get used to as the shape of your eye may be different, but it's easy to adapt.

In the box it also comes with an additional piece of rubber which you can replace after you've worn out the one that's initially on the curler.Though, the only thing I absolutely dislike about this is that Shu Uemura doesn't sell the rubber by itself, so you basically have to purchase another eyelash curler. In comparison to Shiseido, I know that their eyelash curler works just as well and in addition they DO sell the rubber part by itself in stores!

January 12, 2016

This is my holy grail eyelash curler, and I can't live without it!! It's definitely pricey but worth the money. I find it lasts quite long and doesn't need replacing as often as the cheaper alternatives (this one doesn't pull out my eyelashes either which has happened with other curlers). The curler also fits my (asian) eye the best of all other eyelash curlers I've tried (which I usually find have too deep of a curve). It creates a great, natural curl without harsh kinks in it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation