Simple Kind to Skin Oil Balancing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

This Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes are a perfect blend of gentle cleansers and Zinc PCA. It refreshes your skin and helps control shine.

For more info, visit Simple.

September 30, 2016

Like most Simple wipes, these do a pretty goo job of cleansing my skin. I just am not sure if they truly helped with the oil balancing. My skin was initially feeling more balanced but as the day wore on I still had greasiness.

Generally a good product, just not my favorite from Simple. They have other wipes that I like better.

September 09, 2016

I received this product for free. I like that they are convenient when you are not home or when you need to freshen up but i would not use them to remove make-up on a daily basis. They are not moist enough and if you wear a lot of make-up they are not very effective.

September 07, 2016

These make-up wipes are amazing! I have sensitive/combination/oily skin. I don't have worries about breaking out when using these; Aside from that, they do an excellent job at cleaning off my makeup. My skin feels fresh after and not oily or dried out.

August 29, 2016

I have tried simple skin oil balancing wipes, and I think that they are great. I like the convenience of a wipe that is disposable, rather then using a face cloth. It comes ready to use from the package. Quick easy, convenient, not only for home but travel as well. When I use the wipes, my face feels clean, and refreshed.

August 29, 2016

I have combination skin and it's hard to say if any product that says it's "oil balancing" really works for me. But I like the Simple skincare line in general since I have never broken out when trying a new product of theirs. I use wipes fairly often as a post-workout cleanser if I can't immediately hit the showers and this product makes my skin feel cleansed without stripping the moisture. Not bad!

August 25, 2016

My makeup removal routine consists of 3 steps, the first being removing makeup all over my face and eyelids with a cleansing wipe, the second, using an oil-free makeup remover to remove my mascara, and lastly, a cleanser to freshen my face. I've tried many different wipes before, and the only that leaves my face truly fresh and that doesn't sting my skin is the Simple brand one. It smells so refreshing and leaves my face clean and cool.

August 24, 2016

I received these wipes for free to try and I'm so glad I did! They worked well taking off my makeup and afterward my skin fell fresh and clean. I often find products that help with oil can end up drying out my skin but thus far these have not - my skin just feels fresh and smooth even hours later. I will be adding them to my regular purchases as I think they will be perfect for removing makeup when I'm feeling lazy and for travelling and needing to be able to do a quick refresh.

August 17, 2016

What a fantastic product the Simple brand provides to its consumers. I work out 5-6 days a week and after feeling all sweaty on my face love using these wipes to clean and re-freshen my face before going out in public. The wipes are light and fresh and I love that the Simple brand doesn't use any excess ingedients...only whats needed. Great product and I highly recommend to all my family and friends.

August 12, 2016

My skin is very oily all year round, especially in the summer time. These Simple Kind to Skin Oil Balancing Wipes are helping me stay hydrated and keeps the oil at bay.

August 10, 2016

I am not one to really use "Wipes" for my face to wash it or remove make-up etc. I do prefer an actual face wash. I did buy these on time when I was going on vacation camping for 4 days. I was by a lake, but wanted something to remove any Sunscreen or Bug Spray or dirt from my face, chest, back etc throughout or at the end of the day.

#1 - They did remove any build up on my face okay, but they left my face red and slightly irritated. I though this was strange as they are supposed to be "Simple Ingredients or Kind to the Skin".

#2 - I did use water to rinse my face off afterwards even though the package says "no rinsing:.

#3 - I was quite disappointed as they are quite expensive. I guess because just 1 Wipe is to replace and entire face wash.

Sorry, but I wouldn't buy this if you have sensitive skin, even though that is what they are advertising for.