Sisley handbag

Sisley handbag Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 318 in Accessories

Sisley Blue and White Handbag Silver tone Hardware Color is blue and white nylon and PVC Three interior pockets-one zip and two cell pocket Exterior zip pocket across front Zip Closure Suede like pocket on front MSRP tag still attached $115.00 12" wide; x 7" tall at center; x 4.5" front to back; Adjustable shoulder strap

October 01, 2007

I agree with the previous reviewer! Their new stuff is really cute. I didn't end up buying one in the store, but I found them on Amazon too and will probably pick one up soon.

October 01, 2007

Just got a new handbag from Sisley store. In general I LOVE all things they sell, not only accessories but the clothes too. This autumn collection is fabulous and the prices are great as well! As usually I have 1 million things in my poor handbag, to find a mobile there was a challenge. Now I keep in a small inside pocket my mobile and my keys so to find either of them is not annoying any more! :-) Plus I like simple forms without too many colors, but though looking stylish. WIth this bag I can go out and it serves perfectly for my every day needs. Check out new Sisley collection- there are a lot of things you would love.