• SKINDINAVIA The Makeup Primer Spray
Good

SKINDINAVIA The Makeup Primer Spray Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 322 in Primer

February 17, 2016

Holy grail for any make enthusiast. Nothing I've ever tried has ever compared. Poreless and cooling and it makes your makeup look flawless and last that much longer. I use both teams primer and setting spray. I think its worth every penny.

January 26, 2016

This is my Life saver, when I need my make up to stay and last through a day of important occasion or for a show on stage, This is what I prime my face with and let me tell you that This make my make up last like nothing else. I love This product

September 20, 2014

This doesn’t completely blur pores, so if you have larger ones that you are wanting to hide, this primer may not give you that BUT what it does do is give your foundation, BB cream or whatever you’re using a wonderfully smooth canvas. The mist is the FINEST mist I have ever seen come out of a spray bottle. It is so fine and light that the first time I used it, I didn’t even know it had touched my face. I just spray my face in the shape of an “X” and I’m done. My makeup stays on my face and looks SMOOTH. Without silicone. It’s pretty amazing stuff and at this point, I don’t know where I’d be without it! I have now ordered the finishing spray to see how much more fabulous my makeup can look!

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag