Skoah Tonik
Good

Skoah Tonik Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 211 in Toner

January 05, 2017

I've been using this for a year now, and I can honestly say that it has transformed my skin. Where my skin used to be oily, and then flakey, sometimes with blemishes...! Now it's always smooth, with little to no breakouts.

October 22, 2014

I have tried for YEARS to find a product that would help clear up my acne, and not dry out my skin that wasn't filled with chemicals. Finally found it - the whole Skoah line is great and I'm so happy!

August 25, 2014

I did a review of the Skoah "Skrubbin' face wash" and this is the toner that I pair it with.
    I just spray a bit onto a cotton pad and wipe over my face after washing. It's refreshing and has the same beautiful light pineapple smell as the scrub. This balances my skin out and doesn't contain alcohol like other products, so it doesn't dry out my skin. It's $25 for 240ml and lasts about the same as the other products you pair it with.
    This is for most skin types so make sure you ask which kind is best for your skin type. Definitely worth the buy!

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay

martac has posted in the forum topic
    Chance for free popcorn