Smashbox Shape Matters Palette Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 43 in Beauty Kit

September 27, 2016

❤️

July 18, 2016

I never thought I'd want to use a contouring palette but what a difference that makes compared to bronzer. The more grey shade of a contour makes it look like shadows and not a muddy colour. Smashbox powder products are a dream to blend. I love their consistency. Everything in this palette colour-wise and formula-wise is a 10/10 for me.

April 07, 2016

Eyebrow shades - don't really care for powders for eyebrows always find it a lot harder to work with, only used it once since i bought it when it came out
Contour shades - i love love love them, i use them almost everyday combined with the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour, one highlight has some sparkle to it so its the perfect highlighter for your cheek bones
Eyeshadows - I don't use them as often but they are fairly easy to work with, but i wouldn't ever call them my go to colours

February 22, 2016

I LOVE THIS PALETTE! It's a great price and you get contour shades, shadows, and brow powders/wax! The shadows are so creamy and pigmented and the colors are so beautiful. My new favorite palette!

January 26, 2016

One of my favorites palettes. I actually keep this in my make-up kit now because it creates the perfect nude smokey eye. The shadows are well pigmented and the brush it fantastic at blending. Even the mascara it comes with is a great formula for giving full dramatic eyelashes.

BTW - It's called the Full Exposure Palette, not Shape Matters Palette ....

January 11, 2016

Absolutely love this pallet. It's a bit pricey but when you consider what it comes with its well worth it. I love that it comes with instructions for beginners on how to conture and apply eye shadow. Definitely an amazing pallet for beginners.

June 23, 2015

This palette is 65 freaking dollars and SO NOT WORTH IT. I used it once then returned it. It's very powdery and just was so difficult to work with don't waste your money.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products