Smashbox Soft Lights

Smashbox Soft Lights Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 512 in Blush

June 17, 2014

This is a beautiful brightener or highlight whichever you prefer. I use it as my highlight both on cheeks forehead nose etc and sometimes if im lazy or i dont have a base eyeshadow shade, i apply it on my eyes. it is really pricey though (it retails around 28$ in my city) but its worth investing in! Love it

September 22, 2011

I got the Smashbox Soft Lights in Baked Stardust in a smashbox set. It looks really beautiful in the case but it is pretty shimmery. Its really pretty but too shimmery for my personal taste. I use this once in a while and this is a product that would look great to wear out during the daytime in the summer. The retail price is on the higher side when it comes to blushes but I think if you are looking for a nice highligher/blush set this is great.

July 19, 2008

Couple of months ago, I purchased the Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer. I actually like this blush even though it may be too light for most people. According to Sephora, it gives a luminous pink pearl. In other words, its shimmery hence the name. This is a great blush for those who are looking for the subtle hint of pink on their cheeks. Unlike matte, shimmer tends to look unnatural if you have too much on. In the sun, my cheeks give me the subtle glow that I like. When I'm out at night, I use it as a highlight on my cheek. I usually have a darker pink matte blush before I use the Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer.

Overall, its a great product. I use it almost everyday during the summer. Because it already gives me a shimmer to my face, I tend to use sheer lipgloss or a light matte lipstick to finish the look. Retail price: $32