So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk
Good

So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 72 in Non-Dairy

October 12, 2016

I was really excited about trying this yogurt alternative as I really love So Delicious products and suffer from a dairy allergy, however I was very disappointed. Though the initial taste was fine, I found it to have a strong off-putting after taste that really reminded me that I was not eating real yogurt. I tried adding fresh berries and granola but I just couldn't get over the after taste. I tried this in vanilla as it was the only flavour available, maybe if I could find it in a fruit flavour I would have a better experience.

September 07, 2016

Not bad! It doesn't have overpowering coconut flavor but blended nice. Its creamy very light texture an taste good I like add some fruit to mine. If having to avoid dairy this isn't bad yogurt to try.

September 05, 2016

This is essentially a yogurt alternative, and it's absolutely delicious.

This product is smooth and creamy, with a lovely coconut flavour. The consistency is thick, not runny, and the fibre content is outstanding. This pairs extremely well with fruit for a healthy yet tasty dessert.

The container is roughly the same size as a large quart of regular yogurt. You will get quite a few servings out of this. Your instinct may be to have a larger serving, but because of the healthy fats and fibre content, trust me, you may want to reconsider. Most people aren't used to eating that much at once.

This comes in three flavours as well as an unflavoured version. All of them taste great.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye