Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 168 in Foot Care

It renovates rough feet in a single overnight session, doubles as a foot cream, and will give even the roughest of cuticles a run for its money. Featuring allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers.

Instructions for Use

Massage a generous layer onto clean feet every night [or at least as often as you remember]. Slip cotton socks on and let it soak in and do the work while you sleep.

October 23, 2016

Rating it 4 stars purely because im not too keen on the smell. Overall the formula is so smooth and creamy and rich and leaves my feet feeling silky! My boyfriend sometimes massages my feet with this and I go on to sleep with socks on just so I have lovely soft feet in the morning. I recommend to wash your hands after as the smell is unpleasant and strong :)

October 21, 2016

Soap and Glory Heel cream got rid of the flaky skin on my heel. It smelled fresh and was easily absorbed into the skin. It seemed to also help the dryness on my entire foot after summer weather.

June 07, 2016

Amazing Heel Foot cream ! As a Reflexologist I like trying different foot creams and this one my clients like on their feet , it makes them Feel like they are on cloud nine!

May 07, 2015

I love Soap & Glory products. They are more expensive than other products, but they are worth every penny. This foot cream is wonderful and is a rich thick cream that moisturizes so well. Perfect for night time at bed with socks on.

April 30, 2015

This stuff is a bit expensive but it works. I love the smell. The texture is perfect. I put this cream on my feet before bedtime. When I wake up my feet are looking great. My feet are no longer dry and they look like they did years ago.

March 13, 2015

Great moisture and you can use it on any part of your body really.

February 15, 2015

Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream .. WOW !!! this sure is awesome foot cream ..makes your feet feel so soft and smooth .. tell everyone about this foot cream .

February 03, 2015

Wow this works sooo great on my dry feet. I usually slap this on at bedtime and put socks on, I wake up with really soft feet.

November 21, 2014

I put this cream on my feet under some socks over night and in the morn my feet were so soft and smooth ! I love this foot cream ! Worth every penny

September 19, 2014

love this! i love the smell and it makes my skin feel amazingly soft

Kraft Handi Snacks