Softsoap Milk Protein & Honey Hand Soap

Softsoap Milk Protein & Honey Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 107 in Hand Soap

June 17, 2015

I wash my hands ALOT during the day and usually find most hand soaps dry out my hands. This hand soap cones in a pump form and I'm truly amazed that after a week of using it my hands are still soft. It smells good enough to eat! I recommend this hand soap to anyone who's job requires a lot of hand washing throughout the day!

June 14, 2015

This soap makes your skin feel really soft and it smells really good. I do find it is difficult to scrub off your skin sometimes.

June 01, 2015

This soap is so thick and makes a nice lather. The smell is amazing and it feels super moisturizing.
    It's also pretty inexpensive, and you can refill and reuse the pump which is awesome.

February 03, 2015

I liked the smell of this product and the fact that it made my hands feel soft.

January 26, 2015

We use this in our bathroom. I love the milk protein, which is good for your skin and so is the honey. It smells just like it says and works well.

August 26, 2014

I have never been disappointed with any Softsoap product. This hand wash smells fantastic, rinses clean and leaves your hands feeling soft. I find I need less handcream when I am using this product.