• Somersby Apple Cider
Good

Somersby Apple Cider Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

September 19, 2016

Love this cider! The taste is amazing and you can definitely can't stop at 1! Ice cold is always the best and pairs very well with nachos, wings and pizza! You cannot go wrong with this at all

August 26, 2016

Oh my! My friend offered me Sombersby Apple Cider this week and I'm glad I tried it! It was perfect and much needed during the humidity!! Very refreshing and I love the hint of Apples. I plan on heading to LCBO to buy a few for myself! There are a few other flavours-pear, blackberry, and elderflower to name a few. Never been a fan of cider till I tried Sombersby! Retail price is $2.95-$3.10 for one and $24.50 for a case of 8. Each can is 500ml. In my opinion a great price for this summer treat....or any other time of the year for that matter!

June 06, 2016

Great for a summers day on a patio or by the camp fire! Such a great cider, not overly sweet but just sweet enough. Like that they come in tall cans, also if you have too many you just might have a headache in the am !! One of my fav ciders.

May 30, 2016

mMmm I love Somersby! Delicious Apple Cider with a slight buzz to it... coming from someone who doesn't typically enjoy alcoholic beverages (unless they are very sweet, mixed drinks, cocktails, etc!).

May 30, 2016

This is my favorite cider! I love having one of these on a warm summer day, especially when camping. They are pretty sweet so keep it to one or two. They are also great with a shot of flavored vodka if you are looking for more of a kick!

May 29, 2016

Love Somersby cider! Perfect amount of carbonation, love the crisp apple flavour. It's not like some ciders that sort of taste just like apple juice, this has a tart, crisp, green apple flavour.

June 08, 2015

Somersby Apple Cider is sweet, so you wouldn't want to drink too many. The cider has a very nice, strong apple flavour. It's like drinking a Honey Crisp apple. Very good especially when ice cold.

April 02, 2015

Incredibly sweet. Like so sweet it could give you cavities, but it is tasty