Somersby Cider

Somersby Cider Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

June 08, 2015

Nice crisp drink. Really enjoyed the flavour.

February 25, 2015

The Somersby mix pack is my go to, because it is around $20 for 8 tall cans. All of their ciders are quite sweet, but tasty. I would not wish the hangover from drinking a lot of these on my worst enemy. That being said, they are great for sipping and go fantastic with any light salad with raspberry vinaigrette.

February 12, 2015

Great refreshing cider for those hot summer days!!! I usually prefer unsweetened/original cider but this tastes really good - little sweeter than original but not too sweet!!

July 10, 2014

The 2 Somersby ciders flavours are awesome! The perfect drink while gardening, not too sweet and very refreshing!

May 26, 2014

Watch your glasses because the little ones will think this is juice. So smooth, refreshing, delicious and you don't get the "sugar" buzz like you do off of coolers, or the bloating from beer.
It's the perfect drink on a hot summer day.

May 21, 2014

This has to be my fav drink ever! The taste of alcohol is very subtle. The drink overall is extremely. refreshing. I love somersby. I always buy it in bulk as it is a staple in my home :)

September 24, 2013

the blackberry flavor is wonderful. the drink is nice just very sweet so you cant have too many.