Sony A5000
Good

Sony A5000 Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 65 in Digital Cameras

October 15, 2015

Best camera for Vlogs, videos, youtube gurus, etc.

It is amazing what this little camera can do, and you can set it so it makes your skin to look glowy and perfect! I have nothing bad to say! I got it as a present last year for Christmas, and could not be more happy with this product.

It connects to your camera via Wi-fi so you can transfer your pics from the camera to your iphone or smartphone without any trouble... you can also set it up to take pics from your iphone so it saves automatically. It also adjusts to what you're using it for ( purpose ), for example, landscaping, video ( it blurs out the back if you want it to ) , scenery, selfie, etc.

November 24, 2014

I have the Sony A5000 with 16-50mm F3.5 lens and its the best thing ever for a portable digital camera with the capabilities and quality of an SLR. I am not an expert but I have a passion for photography and had been using my Canon for everything I do. Ever since I got this baby I swear it made things so much easier for me and plus it is so handy and light compare to bringing all my stuff for my Canon. Definitely a must have and if I have to do it all over again, I would definitely buy this camera again.