Sony DVD Player
Good

Sony DVD Player Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 616 in Electronics

March 05, 2016

I loved mine but it's not that new. Actually when I first got it I did use it a lot but really not any more. Since I got the internet and my system for movies I don't really need it. But i did love it at one time.

December 13, 2015

I have a Sony DVD Player and I have it for years mow My husband and I has watch a lot of movies on it Sony makes great products that lasts

January 30, 2015

I couldn't believe I found a Sony DVD player for under$35! It went in the grandboys room, so they can watch their turtle movies or favorite cartoon movie.

January 16, 2015

I bought the DVD Player at Walmart during Boxing Day at $26. The old one died and I got tired of watching DVD's on my laptop. I like listening to CD's and I missed that. I guess, I'm old fashioned that way. This has progressive scan which is more updated and better. It comes with easier instructions for the set up unlike the old VCR's. Colour-coded cords, instructions, reference guide and a remote. The model is sleek and lightweight. You can customize the set up with the remote. This was an excellent buy!