Sour Candy Gum Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 86 in Gum

January 22, 2017

Oh my goodness! Brings back happy childhood memories. I haven't seen these in years! I always loved the sour taste of these and how they turned to gum. My brother and I would have contests to see who could fit the most in our mouths, haha!! Need to find these again :)

November 17, 2016

I used to get these out of a gumball machine at our local arena when I was a kid, watching my brother play hockey. I love the sour taste and how it turns to gum afterwards! I wonder if I can buy them somewhere still!

1.5/5

October 19, 2016

Probablement le pire bonbon/gomme que j'ai jamais mangé.C'est mini surtout quand ça se transforme en gomme et ça ne goûte pas plus longtemps que 1 minute.Vraiment déçue ,surtout quand j'en recevais à l'halloween..

July 21, 2016

This is probably my favourite gum because since I was little, you could put 25c in and get a handful of these goodies. The taste disappears quickly, but that's why you have a handful!! The taste is worth it. They also have these at bulk barn, so you can get a hefty amount for under five dollars. That's good value.

July 18, 2016

This gum is my childhood, we would buy them in small packets at the corner store. The most sour taste that turns slowly sweet. They are so pretty, like a stone pebble. The flavor lasts a few minutes, but it's a fun gum!

June 01, 2016

It's crazy that this is even on here, and crazier that it's currently ranked #3 out of all gums! I'm not aware that this is even sold in stores b/c I've only ever bought it in the quarter machines by the doors. And like every other reviewer this reminds me of one of the things I got as a kid. It's a faint sour taste that gets sweet. I liked that they look like a bunch of bits of gum melted together so I would bite off tiny pieces to break apart the chunks, so it is fun to eat too. Cons: sugar filled, low quality, flavour is gone really quick.

June 01, 2016

I am literally salivating thinking about this candy. It starts sour but turns into a nice sweet gum. Not the longest lasting flavor but definitely a fun, nostalgic candy.

May 28, 2016

I can remember eating these as a child I would get them when grocery shopping with my mom in the candy machines on the way out. I now am able to buy these at the dollar store and also at bulk barn. These are cheap and I like the but if sour mixed with the sweet gum.

May 11, 2016

I haven't seen this gum in a long time. It reminds me of when I was a child. The gum starts out very sour a then it becomes sweet tasting, the gum dosen;t last long though

March 05, 2016

As a child I would always purchase these at the gumball machines in malls or stores. Loved the sour taste. We have seen them around in the gumball machines lately and have grabbed some for the kids, they loved the sour taste. I have seen them at bulk barn and other bulk places as well.