SPAresource Pro-Series Brow & Lash Definer

SPAresource Pro-Series Brow & Lash Definer Reviews

Ranked #385 out of 474 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

April 01, 2014

I think this is a pretty standard brow and lash groomer tool. I do like the ecotools one better because the brow comb side is softer, but I find that this one is more durable. I find that the brow end side of this is too firm and rough that it ends up brushing away too much of any color I put on my brows.

September 17, 2012

I picked up my SPAresource Pro-Series Brow & Lash Defining tool last week and I love it! The old one that I had and I’m talking twenty years old, finally broke on me so this was a replacement tool. The brow brush is very nice. It has a lot of bristles just like a brush should have and it can pick up and places each brow hair right where you want it. The other side has a rounded comb that makes it so mush easier to get a hold of each lash as it forums to the shape of your eyes. This allows you to comb your lashes out before and after you apply your mascara giving you a much more defined look. I wish I would have bought my SPAresource Brow & Lash definer a long time ago! It does a wonderful job on both your eye lashes and your brows every time you use it and it was well worth the price. I’d definitely recommend the SPAresource Pro-Series Brow & Lash Definer to anyone that’s looking for one.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons