Good

Sparkplay Review Reviews

1 review

August 27, 2013

I first off want to say a huge Thank You to Kelsey Ramsden, the founder of SparkPlay,{also named Top Canadian Mom Entrepreneur} for the opportunity to review the May subscription box from SparkPlay!

I was absolutely amazed at the science behind this imaginative and educational product! It not only allowed me to spend quality time with my son while sparking his imagination, it also allowed me to teach him about creatures/landscapes and so much more at the same time! Not only is it great for spending quality time with your child/children, while creating memories that they’ll cherish for life, it’s also great for those that have hectic work schedules and are either exhausted or just don’t have much of an imagination when it comes to fun activities for kids, such as myself! I really enjoyed spending the rainy days playing “bugs” rather than watching television or being bored, I made a cute little “cave” for my little bug to live in, we had hours of fun :) I love the fact that this kit allows my son and I to do something other than playing the same old cars and trucks! Don’t get me wrong, I love playing cars with my son but after awhile it becomes repetitive and it’s nice to switch things up every once in a while!

This product has also earned the PTPA Seal of approval (Parent Tested Parent Approved) which sets my mind at ease knowing that it is safe for my child, not to mention extremely durable! This is most defenitely a product I would recommend to parents, grandparents, playschools, daycares and so many more!

**Disclosure** The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra