Special K Meal Drinks Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 246 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 29, 2014

We have tried the chocolate amd mocha flavours and they are great for extra energy. They are definitely on the very sweet side. I like that they are low calorie despite the sweetness. Good for a busy morning or for extra energy on a busy day.

May 27, 2014

I purchased and tried the Kellogs Special K morning shake. It comes in two flavours, chocolate and vanilla. Being a chocolate lover, I chose to buy the chocolate. The package retails for $6.97 and (I had a $2.00 off coupon) there are 4 296 ml bottles with 10 g of protein and 12 essential nutrients. It says its satisfies hunger, but I need actual food for that, the flavour is good, creamy chocolaty and sweet (chocolate lovers treat). All in all a tasty product, if I didn't have a coupon probably wouldn't have bought it as it seems a bit much for only 4 bottles. I have a few more coupons so I will probably use them because it was tasty. Good for on the go too!

May 19, 2014

I really liked the taste of this product however I did not find that it curbed my appetite or kept me feeling satisfied.

February 19, 2014

My favorite is the coffee flavor. I do enjoy the others but the first I go for is coffee. I have tried other drinks before, but they never seem effective. These are low in calories between the others available and have a high protein content. I usually have one an hour before muay thai training since classes are around dinner time, and I am good for class and lasts till I get home for dinner.

MelRichard added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips