Speck CandyShell iPhone 6 Case

Speck CandyShell iPhone 6 Case Reviews

1 review
Ranked #78 out of 150 in Cell Phones

August 17, 2015

I had a Speck CandyShell case for each of my previous iPhones and I loved them. They really do a good job of protecting your phone. I bought one for my iPhone 6 about 3 or 4 months ago, and am so sad to report that it's broken. Previous models of the case had some sort of mechanism for putting it on your phone (it snapped, came apart, etc.). The case for the iPhone 6 doesn't - you're supposed to just snap it in. I was so hesitant in putting it on my phone. I really thought my phone was going to break, but after watching Speck's video, I realized I was doing it just the way they were and I finally got the phone in. Getting it out was a nightmare, but I finally did it. I went to put it back on the other day and the edge of the case completely cracked. At such a steep price, $35-$40USD, I don't think this is acceptable. According to the website, all cases are backed by a 1-year warranty. I've emailed the company hoping to take advantage of the warranty so we'll see what happens. For that much money, I expect better. Especially since my standards for this case were high as I've had such love for them previously!

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea