Splat Complete Color Kit in Lusty Lavender Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 304 in Hair Colour

January 14, 2017

I was not a fan of this dye. No matter how I put it on, it dyed my hair all different shades from purple to pink. It made no sense. It also is super gritty, making it hard to mix with conditioner to make it more pastel. It also faded out to a pink when it was supposed to be purple. Not impressed.

August 28, 2016

This is my new hair color for a long while. I love the color and the price. I don't like how my appartment looks like theres a purple blooded homeacide tho. Color doesnt last long and color runs alot

August 23, 2016

when i make it i was very excited because it was soooo beautiful. When i wash it 1 or 3 time it disappear. I was very sad because i love it soo much but for the prince its not enough.

June 09, 2015

If you want a simple kit to get a crazy hair colour this is for you. The bleach works well but is almost impossible to mix well in the container provided. The colour is vibrant and long lasting but there are drawbacks. It is messy to apply and will stain everything it touches. If you get it on your scalp it wont be coming off for a good long while. Also be prepared for the colour to run every time your hair is wet. That means showering, swimming, misting hair, and sweating. If you sweat at night it will be on your skin and pillow in the morning.

April 21, 2015

I love splat products, The bleach that comes with it however ruins hair..but the colors are awesome and they are not permanent which i love. i even use splay colors on my kids

June 11, 2014

This hair dye is a great product. Comes with bleach~which is a bonus~and colour last for at least 60 days with minimal fading. Safe and fun for all ages, I highly recommend this product for anyone looking to funk up their style!!