St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

September 26, 2016

I tried this cleanser because I am a firm advocate for the St.Ives Apricot scrub and this product left me wanting. It was watery and I felt as if I had to rinse and repeat multiple times to feel as if I had removed all sediments and make up. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of the beads are.

September 24, 2016

St. Ives is a brand that I can trust at a great price point and value. This is gentle on my skin and not drying. My skin always feels fresh and is fully cleansed after use, with no leftover residues.

September 17, 2016

I really enjoy this facial cleanser. It is a product that I will always buy. It's one of my favourite cleansers and it leaves your face feeling clean and fresh.

August 29, 2016

Both my daughter and I have used this for years. It cleans your face without leaving it feeling dry. Helps to remove blackheads and keep pores clean. Would recommend for teenagers to clean their face

August 16, 2016

Recommend this scrub. Price is very reasonable. Leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. Nice light scent and feels great when using it. I wouldn't use it every day - every second day it is great.

August 02, 2016

I really like this face scrub. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean after sloughing off the day's dirt and grime. I like to use with St. Ives toner for a clean feeling before bed.

July 11, 2016

this scrub is very nice, it leaves my skin smooth and soft... I love the smell and the fact that it scrubs off all old skin. I love the fact that my skin isn't irritated..

June 30, 2016

This is my go-to facial cleanser. It smells amazing and it keeps the gunk from building up in my pores. I honestly love the way my face feels after I've used it.

June 27, 2016

Although not something I would not use daily, I love using this scrub ever 3-4 days. It does a great job at removing any dead skin cells and build-up on my face without over drying. The apricot scent is also quite pleasant!

June 08, 2016

I know most people say that this scrub can be harmful to your skin, but i really do enjoy using it. Albeit, it's not something you'd want to use everyday, but once in a while is fine. For its effectiveness, the price is really great.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml