St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

February 17, 2017

I love this cleanser. It makes my skin not only clean but soft and moisturized, but not greasy .I would recommend it to everyone. This is one of my favourite products. I will definitely be buying it again.

February 15, 2017

I love this facewash it smells so nice/natural fruity apricot and it doesn't make me break out at all. It can be a bit drying if you use it everyday so I use it every other day and it works great for exfoliating my skin and gentle deep cleaning. I have combination skin(greasy-tzone) I don't think a person with dry skin would probably want to use this more than once a week though

January 29, 2017

I bought this by mistake and I hate it! I find it has no exfoliating power and I dont like the texture of the product either. I will not purchase this product!

January 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I love the grit of it and the feeling when scrubbing your face. My face always feels smooth and refreshed after use! Plus it smells wonderful.

January 17, 2017

I like the way the cleanser feels on my face and how it actually feels like it's cleaning away all the impurities on my face. It smells amazing and works great! St. Ives is a great product and I always recommend it! xoxo

January 09, 2017

I love this cleanser, it clears away all my dead skin and leaves my face super soft. Plus it smells amazing! Will definitely keep buying and using! A+++

January 08, 2017

Excellent for weekly exfoliating, I have used for years despite trying many higher end brands. The price is great I use it in areas I feel need a gentle buff.

January 06, 2017

I have been using this product for years. I use it almost every day, when I shower. It feels like it begins working immediately. Love the deep clean feeling it leaves on my face after using it!

September 26, 2016

I tried this cleanser because I am a firm advocate for the St.Ives Apricot scrub and this product left me wanting. It was watery and I felt as if I had to rinse and repeat multiple times to feel as if I had removed all sediments and make up. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of the beads are.

September 24, 2016

St. Ives is a brand that I can trust at a great price point and value. This is gentle on my skin and not drying. My skin always feels fresh and is fully cleansed after use, with no leftover residues.

KATYTY added a new review for
    Ingenuity Washable Playard

jannaga added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

stewartsmom added a new review for
    JOHNSON'S baby shampoo

scoof added a new review for
    Little Caesars Crazy Bread