St. Ives Apricot Deep Cleaning Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 974 in Facial Cleansers

This cleanser, with natural microbeads and apricot extracts, deep cleans without over drying the skin.

January 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite cleansers. I love the grit of it and the feeling when scrubbing your face. My face always feels smooth and refreshed after use! Plus it smells wonderful.

January 17, 2017

I like the way the cleanser feels on my face and how it actually feels like it's cleaning away all the impurities on my face. It smells amazing and works great! St. Ives is a great product and I always recommend it! xoxo

January 09, 2017

I love this cleanser, it clears away all my dead skin and leaves my face super soft. Plus it smells amazing! Will definitely keep buying and using! A+++

January 08, 2017

Excellent for weekly exfoliating, I have used for years despite trying many higher end brands. The price is great I use it in areas I feel need a gentle buff.

January 06, 2017

I have been using this product for years. I use it almost every day, when I shower. It feels like it begins working immediately. Love the deep clean feeling it leaves on my face after using it!

September 26, 2016

I tried this cleanser because I am a firm advocate for the St.Ives Apricot scrub and this product left me wanting. It was watery and I felt as if I had to rinse and repeat multiple times to feel as if I had removed all sediments and make up. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of the beads are.

September 24, 2016

St. Ives is a brand that I can trust at a great price point and value. This is gentle on my skin and not drying. My skin always feels fresh and is fully cleansed after use, with no leftover residues.

September 17, 2016

I really enjoy this facial cleanser. It is a product that I will always buy. It's one of my favourite cleansers and it leaves your face feeling clean and fresh.

August 29, 2016

Both my daughter and I have used this for years. It cleans your face without leaving it feeling dry. Helps to remove blackheads and keep pores clean. Would recommend for teenagers to clean their face

August 16, 2016

Recommend this scrub. Price is very reasonable. Leaves skin feeling clean but not dried out. Nice light scent and feels great when using it. I wouldn't use it every day - every second day it is great.