St Ives Daily Hydration Hand Lotion Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 325 in Hand Lotions & Creams

March 13, 2017

Please bring back the creamy vanilla lotion! It was so rich and pleasantly fragrant, yet so reasonably priced. St Ives is parabenfree and isn't tested on animals.

February 27, 2017

I enjoy this product better than the apricot scrub because the grit is a finer consistency. Smells amazing and is gentle on skin, plus I have very sensitive skin so I love that it contains oatmeal. Will definitely purchase again!

February 27, 2017

This is a review of St. Ives Nourished and Smooth Scrub and Mask, Oatmeal. I have dry skin and don't like to use harsh products on it. However, I do like fresh, clean skin so I look for products that can deep clean without irritating. This oatmeal scrub and mask by St. Ives works well for me. It smells great and looks like oatmeal in that it is the same color and is thick. It can be used as a gentle scrub or as a mask that is left on the face for 5-7 minutes them washed off. I have used it both ways and like it both ways.

February 26, 2017

My fav company for body lotions. I have tried all smells and love them all. This is a great item for your buck. You get alot of product for the price and thats always a good thing:)

January 13, 2017

I LOVE THE SCENT OF IT AND HOW IT FEELS ON MY BODY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY IT A VERY GOOD PRODUCT I LOVE USING IT I EVEN MAKE MY DAUGHTER USE IT AND SHE LIKE IT

January 11, 2017

this is a very nice lotion. the lotion smells great and not to "old lady" like. this lotion does not leave your hands feeling oily and gross after which i love.

January 09, 2017

St. Ives has alot of great products and this hydrating hand lotion fits the bill. Non greasy and leaves the hands soft and supple, I definitely would recommend it to anyone.

January 09, 2017

I use this lotion daily!!!! When I get out the shower and put it on it makes my skin moisturizer and smooth! I love the oatmeal shea!!! Best lotion ever!

January 08, 2017

I love the st ives daily hydration hand lotion. This product leaves your hands feeling smooth and it never leaves your hand feeling greasy like a lot of other lotions i have tried. I have recommended this product to several of my friends and they all love it.

December 07, 2016

I have super duper dry skin and this does not help me much. It works fine for the normal areas such as arms and legs but absolutely nothing for my hands.

Lyndabaldry added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Bofam26 added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Project Candy Box