St Ives Daily Hydration Hand Lotion Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 307 in Hand Lotions & Creams

January 13, 2017

I LOVE THE SCENT OF IT AND HOW IT FEELS ON MY BODY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYBODY IT A VERY GOOD PRODUCT I LOVE USING IT I EVEN MAKE MY DAUGHTER USE IT AND SHE LIKE IT

January 11, 2017

this is a very nice lotion. the lotion smells great and not to "old lady" like. this lotion does not leave your hands feeling oily and gross after which i love.

January 09, 2017

St. Ives has alot of great products and this hydrating hand lotion fits the bill. Non greasy and leaves the hands soft and supple, I definitely would recommend it to anyone.

January 09, 2017

I use this lotion daily!!!! When I get out the shower and put it on it makes my skin moisturizer and smooth! I love the oatmeal shea!!! Best lotion ever!

January 08, 2017

I love the st ives daily hydration hand lotion. This product leaves your hands feeling smooth and it never leaves your hand feeling greasy like a lot of other lotions i have tried. I have recommended this product to several of my friends and they all love it.

December 07, 2016

I have super duper dry skin and this does not help me much. It works fine for the normal areas such as arms and legs but absolutely nothing for my hands.

November 14, 2016

This is great used all over your body. I like it in the winter for my hands because that is when they start drying out. The healing vitamin e helps to heal cracked hands better than traditional lotions. It is not an expensive product either and I like that once it is all absorbed your hands don't feel too greasy. Just perfect. Of course it smells good too.

November 14, 2016

I really hate using lotions because they're all greasy. But this one isn't to bad. Takes a while to soak in and not feel greasy anymore. It moisturizes well but is really thick.

November 09, 2016

L'odeur est tellement douce et rend ma peau vraiment belle. Cette crème hydrate vraiment bien et n'assèche pas ma peau. J'aime le fait que ce soit à pompe, c'est beaucoup plus éfficace. Très bon prix.

November 09, 2016

I use this daily and I love it. My hands smell good and are soft . I like the many fragrances that I can choose from so I never get tierd of them. I have used this on hands,arms,feet and it works for all.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows