St Ives Daily Hydration Hand Lotion

St Ives Daily Hydration Hand Lotion Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

December 07, 2016

I have super duper dry skin and this does not help me much. It works fine for the normal areas such as arms and legs but absolutely nothing for my hands.

November 14, 2016

This is great used all over your body. I like it in the winter for my hands because that is when they start drying out. The healing vitamin e helps to heal cracked hands better than traditional lotions. It is not an expensive product either and I like that once it is all absorbed your hands don't feel too greasy. Just perfect. Of course it smells good too.

November 14, 2016

I really hate using lotions because they're all greasy. But this one isn't to bad. Takes a while to soak in and not feel greasy anymore. It moisturizes well but is really thick.

November 09, 2016

L'odeur est tellement douce et rend ma peau vraiment belle. Cette crème hydrate vraiment bien et n'assèche pas ma peau. J'aime le fait que ce soit à pompe, c'est beaucoup plus éfficace. Très bon prix.

November 09, 2016

I use this daily and I love it. My hands smell good and are soft . I like the many fragrances that I can choose from so I never get tierd of them. I have used this on hands,arms,feet and it works for all.

October 21, 2016

Bon rapport qualité prix. Format avec pompe pratique et rapide. Odeur douce et neutre pour tous. Hydrate ma peau en profondeur. Crème quotidienne agréable.

October 09, 2016

Although it could be a little expensive, I highly recommend any St Ives lotion because it works so well and leaves your hands feeling smooth and moisturized.

July 28, 2016

This is a great product smells so good and work even better. My hands were so dry and cracked before now there as soft as a baby's bottom. It even helps your nails and cuticles, my nails are long and strong.

June 30, 2016

I loved this product, it really moisturized And didn't leave your hands all loyally like most hand lotions do, witch was really nice.and it didn't take forever to absorb

June 13, 2016

This lotion really doesn't do it for me personally. I feel it has a greasy after feel. And I have to wait at least 20 mins to soak up. Sometimes I have to wipe off the lotion to do things, turning a door knob is a little mission after using this. It does smell amazing though. Leaves hands softer if I can wait for the greasiness to wear off.