• St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration Lotion
  • St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration Lotion

St. Ives Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Fresh Hydration Lotion Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 06, 2016

I am absolutely in love with this spray...after mastering how to use it. It has a wonderful light scent that reminds me of vacation. I especially enjoyed it this summer, had a nice cooling effect while applying. Very light, it absorbs quickly. Nice to use right out of the shower, or when skin is dry. Takes a few tries to figure out how to get it in skin without getting all over the floo. I even use it on my hands, spray a little on rub in...because it absorbs so quickly, I am not left with a greasy feeling.

August 16, 2016

Great new product! It comes in a spray bottle so it's super easy to apply! You just spray it on and rub it in. It soaks into your skin really fast and doesn't leave any residue.

May 17, 2016

This is a lovely light moisturizer that is so easy to apply. The smell is nice and mild which I appreciate. It sprays very easily and mists out well. It's very easy to rub in and it soaks up very fast. I'm really enjoying this spray.

March 31, 2015

A lotion spray. I used "Naturally Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter."

I love this spray, it does what it says it is supposed to. It is non-greasy, sprays evenly, smells nice, and conditions perfectly. It is one of the few lotions that absorbs quickly and lasts a long time on the skin.