St. Ives Refresh & Revive Pear Nectar & Soy Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 20, 2016

This is a fantastic lotion. I apply it after showering and my skin feels moisturized all day. The scent it subtle yet pleasant. The pump is also very easy to use!

October 19, 2016

I love anything by St.Ives. But this body lotion is to die for. It has the best smell, and goes on really smooth. I will use it on my legs, my feet and even my face. My son loves it too and even my husband.

October 19, 2016

This body lotion smells amazing. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave that white glaze on your skin like some lotions do.
The best thing about this lotion (besides the smell) is that your skin feels super soft all day long! It's doesn't let you down. Did I mention that I love the smell?!

October 19, 2016

This is a pretty good lotion. It is a type of lotion you want to keep around the house to use when your skin is dry and/or when you just want to put on lotion on your hands, legs and arms. It smells great and is light not a strong perfume smell which is nice and relaxing. It helps with dry skin. When you want a lotion the you keep in every room without the worry of it smelly too loud or wasting it because it cost a lot of money then this is what you want to keep in your home. And best of all it actually works.

October 19, 2016

This is a basic body lotion in my opinion, and therefore, there are many direct comparables to this product. It's definitely the type of body lotion that I must have around the house. For this particular product, it is light, fast absorbing, and moisturizing, with a nice light scent. However, the comparable products I've tried also have those qualities, though they may differ slightly in terms of thickness and scent. Nonetheless, I find the effect to be the same across this type of body lotions. Unless you are scent sensitive, this is definitely another great basic body lotion option - nice big bottle at a very competitive price.

October 19, 2016

This is a lotion I usually purchase in the winter as my skin gets super dry and tight. The lotion helps replenish and nourish my skin where it needs it. Scent is amazing and I even get compliments on how good my skin smells by my fiancé. Love St. Ives!

October 19, 2016

I used this once at someone's house and I can remember it smelling nice and it really helped with my unwanted dry skin! Haven't got around to purchasing it but i definitely plan on it !

October 19, 2016

St. Ives Refresh & Revive Pear Nectar & Soy Body Lotion works well, left my skin feeling soft and nourished without leaving my skin feeling greasy. I did enjoy the scent.

October 19, 2016

St. Ives refresh and revive pear nector & soy body lotion is very soothing and the scent is longlasting and love the pear smell. Everyone in family uses this product and I have always used St. Ives products and love them.

October 19, 2016

I absolutely love this skin lotion. Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, it also leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. Great price and size of product. Totally recommended!