St. Ives Smooth & Nourished Oatmeal Scrub + Mask Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

This dual purpose formula combines oatmeal extract with 100% naturally derived exfoliants. Use as a mask for dry skin to nourish with moisture or as a scrub to smooth away dullness. Skin is left looking and feeling soft and healthy.

Product Benefits
- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non-comedogenic

For more info, visit St. Ives

March 07, 2017

I have really been enjoying this St. Ives scrub and mask. I have used it to clean my face and have also left it on as a mask and have really been impressed with both. It smells great and is a very thick constancy so does not require a lot of product. Once you start to scrub your face it lathers a lot which I love. I find it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed.

January 26, 2017

I love this scrub! It's effective yet gentle, leaving my skin feeling soft and clean. Nice, mild scent - my husband loves using it too! Love how affordable it is too. On our second tube in 2 months.

November 11, 2016

Received this product for free with a coupon when my St. Ives product of choice was discontinued. I have sensitive dry skin and like using an exfoliate a few times a week to remove flakiness. This is a bit more harsh than I was expecting for an oatmeal scrub. The exfoliating pieces are more aligned to the apricot scrub pieces than actual oats. This product left my skin feeling smooth, and did not cause any unwanted breakouts! I haven't tried this as a mask yet, but I am looking forward to it!

August 24, 2016

J'ai utilisée ce désincrustant parce qu'il ne me restait que celui-ci et je l'ai bien aimé! Il a rendu ma peau vraiment douce et vraiment belle! J'aime le fait que ce soit un deux en un! Simple, rapide et éfficace!!

July 23, 2016

this mask and scrub which is 2 in 1 is amazing. it is very gentle on my skin and leaves it soft, smooth and very clean. it also smells really good and works fantastic.

July 16, 2016

St. Ives mask is a great product t! I have very dry skin, and not too many blemishes, so it is now a part of my skin routine. The mask does not take long to set, and washes off easily. I recommend this to anyone who uses facial scrubs and masks.

July 15, 2016

I will put this product on 5 minutes before showering then rinse off in shower. My skin feels smooth without the tight, dry feeling that usually follows using a face mask.

July 15, 2016

this facial scrub is awesome!! it exfoliates and cleans skin and pores..this makes my skin look and feel healthy and my face feels soo soft!! this is gentle on skin too

July 15, 2016

i have very sensitive and dry skin, i have to be very careful about perfumes when it comes to anything that i put on my face. That's why i love st ives, this product leaves my face feeling soft and smooth, doesn't dry out my skin or leave it oily.

July 13, 2016

I tried the St. Ives smooth and nourished oatmeal scrub and mask and love it. My skin feels great after using it. It left my skin smooth and I love using oatmeal as a mask or a scrub!