St. Ives Whipped Silk lotion

St. Ives Whipped Silk lotion Reviews

Ranked #911 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

B000NVGJVA

September 07, 2016

I have tried numerous creams over the years and I found this specific cream very nice it isn't too oily and I find it lasts quite long. I have sensitive skin as well as psoriasis so cream is a big deal to me!
I would recommend buying it from walmart to get the best price unless you get it on sale elsewhere.

January 15, 2016

Totally love the smell and the feel not to greasy just right I use it every day at work as we a lot of hand sanitizer

November 02, 2011

This is the my favourite moisturizer, unfortunately not sold in Canada anymore.
It's price is great, not greasy at all (the only one I've ever had that wasn't), and it smells wonderful.
I was so disappointed to find they don't sell the lotion in Canada anymore, I emailed all sorts of places to try to get them to bring it back.

The scent is very light and sweet, sort of fruity and slightly like candy. It says on the bottle "not greasy" and it's not by any means.
I would love to have this product again, it's one I will always be on the look out for.

It makes your skin unbelievably silky, it rubs in so well. It's one I'd recommend to anyone.

May 27, 2009

Love this new lotion. Pleasant smell, and leaves your skin super soft but not greasy. And it's reasonably priced, which is always a bonus.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for