Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha

Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha Reviews

Ranked #282 out of 481 in Coffee

Taste

March 22, 2016

I usually buy the regular Peppermint Mocha, which I loooooovvveeee!!!! When I decided to go on a diet, I needed to cut down my sugar consumption by ALOT! Thus I gave this Skinny Peppermint Mocha a shot as it has much less calories and sugar than the regular. Peppermint and Chocolate is my favourite combination of a heavenly espresso drink! The Skinny drink contains espresso, steamed nonfat milk, sugar free mocha sauce, and sugar free peppermint. In addition, I forgo the whipped cream option. After a few sips, it was too light for me. It tasted very much different than the regular. I think my excitement and high expectation was too much as I am so used to the regular Peppermint Mocha. i really wanted to like it, but unfortunately it did't do for me.

Taste

March 14, 2015

Starbucks makes delicious mochas, and I put this skinny peppermint one along with it! I love the peppermint flavour in the winter time, mixed with the delicious richness of the coffee. Lovely treat!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted