Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha

Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 503 in Coffee

Taste

March 22, 2016

I usually buy the regular Peppermint Mocha, which I loooooovvveeee!!!! When I decided to go on a diet, I needed to cut down my sugar consumption by ALOT! Thus I gave this Skinny Peppermint Mocha a shot as it has much less calories and sugar than the regular. Peppermint and Chocolate is my favourite combination of a heavenly espresso drink! The Skinny drink contains espresso, steamed nonfat milk, sugar free mocha sauce, and sugar free peppermint. In addition, I forgo the whipped cream option. After a few sips, it was too light for me. It tasted very much different than the regular. I think my excitement and high expectation was too much as I am so used to the regular Peppermint Mocha. i really wanted to like it, but unfortunately it did't do for me.

Taste

March 14, 2015

Starbucks makes delicious mochas, and I put this skinny peppermint one along with it! I love the peppermint flavour in the winter time, mixed with the delicious richness of the coffee. Lovely treat!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge