Stride Lime Sour Patch Gum

Stride Lime Sour Patch Gum Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 86 in Gum

January 11, 2016

While I generally like Stride gum, I don't like this flavor. It is weird tasting, not like Sour Patch kids in my opinion.

February 11, 2015

This gum is good, I think I tried the red one. My husband bought a pack of this gum and gave me one to try. It tastes like the candy but less sour. Over all good taste, fun if you are interested in trying new flavors of gum that are unique, although I rarely chew gum anymore.

What do you think, have you tried it?

June 13, 2014

I was at my local petro gas station and I just happened to look over and see a sour patch kids on the front of the packaging, so I picked it up and seen that it was lime flavour and thought it was cool! I love the candy so I loved the idea of it as a flavour! I put a piece in my mouth and instantly my mouth was over whelmed with flavour! It was lime flavour, they got that taste dead on of the sour patch kids and then it was sour! It is a perfect combination of gum and a candy! I recommend it to anyone who loves the candy sour patch kids. The flavour last pretty long as well.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows