Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #718 out of 938 in Shampoo

With 100% natural almond + shea butter. For dry, damaged hair. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Aveda. Salon quality hair care system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda Dry Remedy shampoo and conditioner. (Aveda and Dry Remedy are registered trademarks of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc.) This moisturizing conditioner is infused with 100% natural almond & shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. It replenishes and leaves your hair well-nourished & beautiful. Turn off the tap. Did you know that, depending on where you live, your family could save up to $100 and 3,200 gallons of water per year by turning off the water when you shampoo and condition (avg family size: 3)? Made in USA.

August 22, 2016

nope this is not for me...this smells really nice how ever it really weighed my hair down..i have long thin hair and this just does not agree with my hair...

August 22, 2016

I love the suave profesional almond and Shea butter shampoo and conditioner because it leaves your hair soft and smooth I also love the smell of it and the price as well

March 23, 2016

These products are amazing! They are the only shampoo and conditioner that I use on my natural hair. I've been natural for 3 years, and as a woman of color, there are tons of products marketed towards the natural hair community. However, the only products that I use on my hair are Suave's Almond and Shea butter shampoo and conditioner.

The shampoo cleans without drying out my hair, and the conditioner gives my hair so much slip and makes it feel so soft after. Love it!

June 16, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! I have naturally curly hair and have to go 2 to 3 days w/o washing my hair or it gets very dry and frizzy. It's very hard finding a good shampoo that lathers and gives me the clean I'm looking for. Also the conditioner gets all the knots out and makes me feel like I just left the salon! I get silky smooth ringlets now! You can't beat the price either! My new go to!

September 22, 2010

This product is awesome works just as well as the name brand more expensive products. Great variety and flavors with this brand.. I will use this product for years to come

May 05, 2010

I have been a loyal user of salon brands only for years.As my budget changed I realized I needed something less expensive and more readily available for me.
Suave Professional Almond & Shea is the best out of the 5 or 6 I have tried. My hair is shinny and soft to the touch. It works just as well if not better than the Salon brand I was using before.
I must add that my daughter (yep she is a teen) loves it and uses the conditioner even though she constantly said that conditioner made her hair greasy before.
It has a great smell and rinses out cleanly with no weird residue like some of the others I had tried.

January 16, 2010

Usually, I'm a shampoo snob and would only clean my bathtub with suave. For some reason, when I was doing a revision on my shampoo aisle at work, I kept smelling this one. I figured I'd try it, since I love the aveda version and it was so cheap, meaning I can use twice as much! :)

Turns out, there isn't much of a difference apart from the staggering price tag on the aveda version. After using this product for two days and leaving the conditioner on for five minutes each shower, my over processed hair is now soft, silky, and smells gorgeous. I'm in love with this product. I'm retiring my aveda, bed head, and bumble and bumble shampoos for this. I am a sucker for this stuff and am amazed that something so cost efficient worked so well on my oh-so-spoiled hair.