• SunChips Harvest Cheddar (Cheddar De Campagne)
  • SunChips Harvest Cheddar (Cheddar De Campagne)

SunChips Harvest Cheddar (Cheddar De Campagne) Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 1061 in Snacks

June 01, 2016

So delicious and addictive. The cheddar flavor is yummy and so cheesy. I don't buy this anymore because I will eat the whole bag, but if a bowl was in front of me, I will reach for them.

April 21, 2016

Good alternative to chips. I always get them when I go to subway. I am a big fan and they are better then chips. I bought a big bag at giant tiger yesterday.

September 02, 2015

These are my favorite chips they are super cheesy which I love and the multi-grain taste makes it that much better. Considering they are chips they have some nutrition due to the multigrain so I have it as a guilt free snack rather then the deep fried kind.

June 09, 2015

A nice change from regular chips, these have a great flavor and crunch to them!

June 09, 2015

Really good potato chips, great for a small snack!

June 04, 2015

This product is very yummy! I like how this product is different from the classic chips. They have a really nice flavour and crunch to them.

June 04, 2015

We are huge fans of Sun Chips. They have a unique taste and are so crunchy. Great flavours to choose from. Lately we haven't been able to find them anywhere. I am especially fond of the French Onion flavour.

April 04, 2015

j'adore les sun chips le gout de fromage est vraiment super bon et la texture est vraiment cool , en tout cas y a un petit coté sucré dans ses chips qui me rende accro au sun chips