• SunChips Harvest Cheddar (Cheddar De Campagne)
  • SunChips Harvest Cheddar (Cheddar De Campagne)

SunChips Harvest Cheddar (Cheddar De Campagne) Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 1179 in Snacks

January 15, 2017

These chips are awesome. Different than your usual cheddar chips, they have a more herby, earthy taste to them than other regular potato chips. They are a yummy alternative to regular chips and are a great price. Not sure if they'r healthier than other chips but they are good!

January 15, 2017

Definitely the best tasting chips on the market. I've always gravitated towards cheesy snacks. I find that sunchips Harvest Cheddar. I look forward to our next movie night.

January 15, 2017

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm these chips are awesome you could never have enough they taste soooooo gooood one of my fave kind of munchie to munch on mmmmmmmmmmm

January 08, 2017

Really delicious and my go to chips when I'm watching a movie. It's so cheesy and addictive! I usually find myself buying more than three bags when these go on sale because my family always go through them so quickly. I can probably eat a whole bag myself in one sitting.

January 08, 2017

Sunchips Harvest Cheddar are an amazingly delicious snack and my favourite kind of chip. Not only are they multigrain but yummy too! This is my go to snack

June 01, 2016

So delicious and addictive. The cheddar flavor is yummy and so cheesy. I don't buy this anymore because I will eat the whole bag, but if a bowl was in front of me, I will reach for them.

April 21, 2016

Good alternative to chips. I always get them when I go to subway. I am a big fan and they are better then chips. I bought a big bag at giant tiger yesterday.

September 02, 2015

These are my favorite chips they are super cheesy which I love and the multi-grain taste makes it that much better. Considering they are chips they have some nutrition due to the multigrain so I have it as a guilt free snack rather then the deep fried kind.

June 09, 2015

A nice change from regular chips, these have a great flavor and crunch to them!

June 09, 2015

Really good potato chips, great for a small snack!

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam