Sunlight Dishwasher Power Pacs Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Just how clean are your dishes?
Sunlight® has got you covered, at the sink or in the dishwasher, with a full range of high performance dish cleaning products, enhanced by the essence of Lemon.

August 14, 2016

I jave used these in the past and find tbey work very well! Didnt have problems with grittiness on my dishes and thats a big plus for me :)) i would buy it again in the future

August 14, 2016

I usually use this product because the price is right and the product works well. It dissolves well in my dishwasher and does not leave a residue. I will continue to use this.

March 10, 2016

I only buy these pods for my dishwasher now. It is one of the cheapest options at our store yet it works excellent and I've never needed anything more expensive. This is very impressive considering my dishwasher is an extremely old portable one. I've never had the pods not open properly either.

December 20, 2015

This product cleaned my dishes well but the odd time it leaves hard stuff on the dishes especially on my plates. The price is very reasonable.

November 17, 2015

Not bad for a dishwasher pac but I need to clean off hard stuff before I use these in dishwasher. Great price, good item to fall back on if you need a value price.

October 12, 2015

These are good for the price. I like the lemon scent and find my dishes usually come out clean. If you want a miracle you have to pay more though.

1.5/5

August 10, 2015

I am not happy with this product at all I find it does not clean my dishes and it also makes my dishes smell discusting

July 10, 2015

I received a sample of the power Pacs in the mail at first I was going to give them away; as i dont have dishwasher..until someone told me they work good for baked on pans. So I thought I'd give it a try. I crumbled/broke half and put in my pan with enough water to cover baked on food, let it sit for a bit and voila it wipes right off..No more scrubbing for me!!

May 05, 2015

I used to be a die-hard Finish fan - until it just stopped performing. I have received a few samples of these Sunlight dishwasher pods and LOVE them. The last time I had finished a Costco-size box of Finish, and wasn't sure what to buy, I purchased a small bag of these Sunlight pods. I regret going out and purchasing another box of another brand...because they will last forever...but my next purchase will most definitely purchase Sunlight.

April 30, 2015

Havent disappointed so far. Smells fresh and looks clean.