Sunlight Dishwasher Power Pacs Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 132 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Just how clean are your dishes?
Sunlight® has got you covered, at the sink or in the dishwasher, with a full range of high performance dish cleaning products, enhanced by the essence of Lemon.

January 17, 2017

Liked it. Unfortunately, my kids are not big fans of rinsing the dishes before putting it in the dishwasher so I had a few «surprises» after the wash. I guess you need to rinse a little more before.

January 16, 2017

Not impressed..... I love my dishwasher and have really never had any issues at all with everything coming out sparkling! However, tried the Sunlight Tabs after getting a sample in the mail - and I'm glad I did - I will not wast my money on these ones....

December 26, 2016

We have extremely hard water and I always used cascade platinum, received a great coupon and applied checkout 51 credit thought it was worth a try nothing to lose, wow is all I can say, they work the same as the others , these are about 1/3 of the price, will be my regular tab from now on.

August 14, 2016

I jave used these in the past and find tbey work very well! Didnt have problems with grittiness on my dishes and thats a big plus for me :)) i would buy it again in the future

August 14, 2016

I usually use this product because the price is right and the product works well. It dissolves well in my dishwasher and does not leave a residue. I will continue to use this.

March 10, 2016

I only buy these pods for my dishwasher now. It is one of the cheapest options at our store yet it works excellent and I've never needed anything more expensive. This is very impressive considering my dishwasher is an extremely old portable one. I've never had the pods not open properly either.

December 20, 2015

This product cleaned my dishes well but the odd time it leaves hard stuff on the dishes especially on my plates. The price is very reasonable.

November 17, 2015

Not bad for a dishwasher pac but I need to clean off hard stuff before I use these in dishwasher. Great price, good item to fall back on if you need a value price.

October 12, 2015

These are good for the price. I like the lemon scent and find my dishes usually come out clean. If you want a miracle you have to pay more though.

1.5/5

August 10, 2015

I am not happy with this product at all I find it does not clean my dishes and it also makes my dishes smell discusting